my last 8 trades

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Jan 23, 2004.

1. Sanjuro

Sanjuro

GG,

Are these results with real money or paper trading?

Is this 15% in 4 trading days from a real account with
    more than 20k in it?

Keep up the good work and being consistent is the key.
    There were many times I had good winning streaks only to
    get euphoric give it all back in a week.

#11     Jan 26, 2004
  2. you're taking me too seriously; much of my annoyingness is intentional to push buttons. but anyway, i meant what i said, keep your negative bs to yourself...for the good of us all.

#12     Jan 26, 2004
  3. sprstpd

sprstpd

Congratulations on your success GG. Many people on ET have noted that their worst drawdowns have occurred when they are overconfident. Hopefully you can avoid this trap.

#13     Jan 26, 2004
  4. thanks.

absolute real money trades. not backtests, not papertrades.

this is not just a winning streak. i know exactly what i'm doing and this is pretty much what i expect to happen. honestly, i will do even better than this.

#14     Jan 26, 2004
  5. Hmmmm, a Mr Market & Gordon Gekko website for shy and humble traders? :eek:

#15     Jan 26, 2004
  6. So Gekko what is your account worth now, $2,180?

#16     Jan 26, 2004
  7. lindq

lindq

LOL. Yes, any moment now he should be getting a call from Don Bright.

#17     Jan 26, 2004
  8. let it be known, you (commisso/many other names) have one of the worst attitudes on this site. i can't stand your type. i know because i've had to put up with so many of you guys (dbphoenix, alfonso, etc.) over the years. now that i am seeing success, i really realize what losers you guys really are.

anyway, i'm not going to get in the habit of posting how much money i have. all i will say is many multiples of that...and it is about to compound like crazy...

#18     Jan 26, 2004
  9. sprstpd

sprstpd

So now that you are doing well, how about giving the ET community some reasons why you are doing so much better. It might help others that are currently in the position you were in before.

#19     Jan 26, 2004
  10. you're another loser.

#20     Jan 26, 2004