My Journal of Trading Mistakes and...

Discussion in 'Journals' started by 4DTrader, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Yet for some one as high and mighty as yourself, you keep trolling these threads looking for people to disparage.

Stop worrying about others....... asshole.

#41     Jul 28, 2008
  2. I don't understand.
    I just got a job paying $12.50/hour, and I can trade in the morning. Where is the "loser" component?
    Oh, I get it, you don't like Walgreen. Some stuff is more expensive than in Walmart, but the stuff is different. Sometimes the coke is cheaper, though.

#42     Jul 28, 2008
  3. It seems to me that some open posters and hidden readers hate me very much. I have received several hate PMs from this guy below. Anyone has received similar PMs from this guy?
    By the way, I don't work at Walmart anymore. I am now working at Walgreen. I am a proud Walgreen employee.

szubaark

"L"
    Can i get a "L" can i get another one "L"
    U LOSER!! Your journal sucks! u will enver make it as a daytrader!!

L O S E R Go back to your WalMart Job.

07-29-08 05:09 AM

#43     Jul 29, 2008
  4. If i was you i would hit the complain button!!

The mods know who everyone is!

#44     Jul 29, 2008
  5. Today I acquired a new understanding: Market offers no edge. Even worse, the market is against the trader 90% of the time. The trader has 10% chance to make money.

What does the new discovery mean? It means that there is NO such a thing called the "edge" in the market. All those of you out there searching for an "edge" in the market are wasting your time, because you are working against the overwhelmingly unfavaorable odds of 1/9 offered by the market.

However, there is still a way of beating the market, but it has nothing to do with the market. Unfortunately, it is a double-edged sword. It can cut you as well as help you.

#45     Jul 30, 2008