My goal this month is $5,000 net profit

Discussion in 'Journals' started by SuperVolatility, Oct 2, 2007.

1. BWitt

BWitt

Concentrate on making good trades, and not concerning yourself so much with money and targets. Plus, if you eat like a chicken and crap like an elephant than you'll be out of money in no time. Think about it.

#51     Oct 30, 2007
  2. ess1096

ess1096

Me Likey! :D

#52     Oct 30, 2007
  3. ml77

ml77

Me too, I think it's what I did lately !

#53     Oct 30, 2007
  4. topmo

topmo

If you get a chance, read the three books written by Toni Turner, (avail. on Amazon)..............lots of information, very clear and concise, easy to understand.....great advice for traders of all levels; scalpers, day traders, swing and position traders....stocks and futures are featured. She includes tips that are extremely valuble for day traders.....her tick and trin rule is excellent as an aid to a precise entries and exits for intraday trades.

#54     Oct 30, 2007
  5. After my series of losses at the beginning of the month I ordered 'Trading in the zone' by Mark Douglas, still reading it now.

It's mostly mindset and how to approach and manage emotions, there are no setups or strategies discussed.

#55     Oct 30, 2007
  6. topmo

topmo

Douglas is good....mostly about psychology........very important in trading...........Toni Turner in "a beginner's guide to day trading online" and "Short-Term Trading in the New Stock Market", talks about strategies and entries and exits. She gets into charting, and trading different time frames, lots of info., yet pretty easy and fun to read. So much info., worth reading and studying and memorizing.

#56     Oct 30, 2007
  7. just ordered Toni Turner's book

#57     Oct 31, 2007
  8. topmo

topmo

which one?
    Hope you enjoy it, I keep my copies close by to review whenever I fell the need to "refresh" and "review" my trading techniques. Hope it helps you with your trading.

#58     Oct 31, 2007
  9. Rocko1

Rocko1

Why not post your entries and exits on a chart here?

Some of the beautiful people here just might give you enough feedback to help you improve in performance (unless they're having a bad hair day) :cool:

#59     Oct 31, 2007
  10. I ordered For Day Trading 2nd edition' version.

#60     Oct 31, 2007