My Forex Charts to discuss...

Discussion in 'Forex' started by VitoriaSC, Apr 10, 2006.

1. As I said and with a little of lucky, EurUsd rise today and is at this moment in the zone of 1.2610 and now I am just waiting for check if the breakout of the down trendline will be comfimr or not... Pay attention to the next resistence at the zone of 1.2640 because first maybe soon we will get this point and we need to see the reaction after that...

Wait to see...:D

[​IMG]

GbpUsd, is at this moment in a similiar situation than EurUsd, near from to break the down trendline and the resistence at 1.8850. In this case, a little of more attention because the volatility of this cross but honestly I believe that tomorrow we will see new breakout on this cross...

[​IMG]

Great trades for all and I hope that my view can be useful for you...

#41     Oct 25, 2006
  2. djxput

djxput

Great charts Vitoria,

btw what charting program do you use? is that metatrader?

#42     Oct 25, 2006
  3. Thank you my friend.

Yes, you are right, I am using metatrader... :)

#43     Oct 26, 2006
  4. Well, today I will be quick in my comment because honestly I am very tired and I also don't expect too much for tomorrow...

The EurUsd per as the consecutive day went up and arrived exactly the 1,2697 there and now at this moment it meets in the zone of the 1,2680/90 and I believe that for at some future date this pair it can go down slightly or even though to lateralizar... Or until who it knows to go up!

[​IMG]

The GbpUsd, really had the such ' breakout ' that yesterday I suggested and keeps the same ideia for which I defined for the EurUsd.

[​IMG]

Today, I also go to say a little of the UsdYen, that at this moment in the graph of 4H is to give signals to me of ' oversold ' and that I believe that this exactly pair is not capable to break the support in the 118,00/10 and even though terms a small ascent in the day of amanhã.

[​IMG]

Tomorrow is end-of-week eve, are not forgotten this! :D :D

#44     Oct 26, 2006
  5. The EurUsd is again to prepare for new flights!!! For this week, believes an ascent of the Euro face to the Dollar.

4H Chart:

[​IMG]

Daily Chart:
    [​IMG]

The Yen is in frank recovery, until seeing...

UsdYen 4H Chart:

[​IMG]

EurYen 4H Chart:
    [​IMG]

Pound is well strong and certainly it goes to still more follow the Euro with force that it is habitual.

4H Chart:
    [​IMG]

The Australian Dollar seems me that in briefing it can revert (0.7700/20)...

Daily Chart:

[​IMG]

#45     Oct 29, 2006
  6. Perhaps the EUR/JPY will go up before it goes down further...

#46     Oct 29, 2006
  7. We never know my friend... I just know that Yen still very bearish and don't seems possible now change that position.

#47     Oct 29, 2006