My forex chart for the day

Discussion in 'Forex' started by jonathan734, Jun 1, 2009.

1. speres

speres

a comment. why didnt you trade earlier when the supply line was hit around 10. good exit, you really didnt get a good reaction off that supply line.

lose the ma's :)

#11     Jun 2, 2009
  2. What do you mean supply line? Was that some news that came out? Keep in mind I am a total noob at forex.

There are 4 trades there, the first 3 made me 15 pips, the last one I sold out with a 1 pip gain. On the last trade, what could have been an indication that the market was about to make a reversal?

#12     Jun 2, 2009
  3. Yeah man, the fuckin thing is broke like my box of indicator filters, prolly made by kmart damn scammers

Just called 'em and they won't take 'em back 'cos I opened the box :mad:

#13     Jun 2, 2009
  4. speres

speres

supply line, thats the top line on your chart, or the downtrend line. where supply overcomes demand. the opposite or uptrend would be a demand line, I just call them these rather than support or resistance, my preference..... learn to draw the horizontal lines or support res lines...

I dont know if it was news or not to be honest...my advice would be dont trade news for various reasons.

an indication would have been like i say a decent reaction off the supply line, instead you had price hugging the line, your looking for upthrusts, fake moves and the like , there is a lot more i could go into but this will get you going.....

#14     Jun 3, 2009
  5. Thanks speres, I appreciate the help.

#15     Jun 3, 2009