My Forex Box Trades

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Trading4Living, Mar 17, 2009.

1. SteveH

SteveH

You have to understand something Becky.

Dennis Bolze was a total fake running a 20 million dollar Ponzi scheme and he had every single person whomever came into contact with him 100% completely fooled.

He even showed live trades where he made 10's of 1000's of dollars. Of course, he didn't show the loses which far outweighed those wins he had.

Now, for you to post some trades and then talk about in your blog how you will, in so many words, "wink, wink, nod, nod...I'll show you some tricks up my sleeves that I don't give away for free" just lumps you in with all the other vendors out there and not a serious, honest home trader who makes the majority of her living from trading.

The only way you can even approach a decent level of honesty in what you do is to post a photocopy of your 2008 tax returns showing not only your adjusted gross income but also the worksheets for your Section 1256 contracts (i.e., the net gain of your ES trades last year).

I guarantee you that you will be the first person to come forward with the most telling information a small-time operator like yourself could ever offer in defense of where your income is really coming from.

Personally, I think what you do defies logic.

Anyone with a 90-95% winning system as you have proposed with your currency trades and showed with your ES trades would not need to resort to making money off of other newbie traders. They would simply add more contracts over time as their equity curve continued to climb. How can you experiences fear of loss with such a high, consistent winning percentage where the bad trades don't take back more than one your average win?

It's a big red flag that you don't ever suffer any appreciable drawdowns in your account. The best of the best have drawdowns way beyond what you've shown with your ES and currency trades.

#21     Apr 22, 2009
  2. stinger88

stinger88

I signed up for the coaching and so far I've been very pleased with her system.

IS this a magic black box that you can follow blindly and make money? No. Just because Phil Ivey teaches you his strategy for playing poker doesn't mean you're gonna be as good as he is over nite. Like every system out there its gonna take time to learn and apply.

I had several years of day trading experience prior to learning her system so I was able to pick it up very quickly and make some decent money.

Her system is very good but you will still need to learn to filter trades. If you're completely new to trading, reading charts, and using technical indicators, then it will a be difficult.

So if you're hoping for a magic pill, this isn't it but if you're willing to apply and practice what she teaches, then you will do well.

#22     Apr 24, 2009
  3. Thank you stinger88 for your honest opinion

#23     May 15, 2009