My first rally -- and my last post about the Iraq war

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bungrider, Mar 31, 2003.

1. ....why is it too late for him to dissarm?....what if he were to go into exile like some are reporting and his genereals dissarm?

...but again, In all the protest footage i saw over the last few months, i don't recall seeing one sign imploring SH to 1) dissarm 2) work constructivley and in good faith with the UN

did anyone see a sign taking him to task? im just asking , mayeb there was

#21     Apr 1, 2003
  2. rs7

rs7

Gee, nice to hear you are a fan.

I will send you an autographed photograph on your 11th birthday. Let me know when it's coming up.

I hope you learn the difference between "too" and "two" before then. Punctuation is another subject you need to work on. Ask your 5th grade teacher. I am certain there is some after-school tutoring available to you.

(If you are only in 3rd or 4th grade, then don't take my criticism to heart; you're doing fine!)

Please tell me what a "gigalo" is. :confused: Some kind of woodwind instrument I haven't heard of?

#22     Apr 1, 2003
  3. thats a man living off the earnings of a woman , geeez dont you no anything?? you must be living off her cause you suck at trading dude (from what ive seen in chat):-/

#23     Apr 1, 2003
  4. rs7

rs7

gigalo? OH.....you must have meant gigolo! Now I get it!

"dont you no anything??" I'm going to guess you meant to say "don't you know anything"...am I right?

Now if you will work on where the apostrophes go in your contractions, and when to use upper case letters, maybe you actually will get into fifth grade. Work hard. It pays off.

And if you can help me with my trading, please contribute your ideas. We all can learn a lot from you. I am sure about that! :confused: We would all really appreciate your input.

Thanks Longshot. I look forward to learning how to trade from a bright young boy like you.

#24     Apr 1, 2003
  5. ok i take it back maybe youve just had a bad three weeeks:eek:

ps by the way i have a post-graduate education:-|

#25     Apr 1, 2003
  6. "The funny thing was that the pro-war group was composed solely of a bunch of adolescent white males and middle-aged white males, and one older, obese woman. Yep, guys like that don't get too many women. Their signs were also misspelled. Maybe they were drunk. Maybe just stupid. "

It's telling that liberals are absolutely incapable of arguing their positions without being both racist and intolerant, the two evils the so strenuously fight against. Oh well.

#26     Apr 1, 2003
  7. rs7

rs7

Guess it wasn't in Literature or Journalism.

Peace Longshot....hope we BOTH knock 'em dead in the coming weeks.

:)Rs7

#27     Apr 1, 2003
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

It seems very hypocritical to hear this while at an anti-war rally...

De Genova told a campus "teach-in" last Wednesday that he wanted to see the U.S. defeated in Iraq and suffer "a million Mogadishus" — a reference to the 1993 Somalia ambush that left 18 Americans dead.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,83002,00.html

#28     Apr 3, 2003
  9. NewsMax.com

Thursday April 3, 2003; 8:46 a.m. EST

Nat Hentoff: Communists Behind Peace Protests
    Lifelong liberal, first amendment champion Nat Hentoff, who was in the forefront of protests against the Vietnam War, said Wednesday that many of today's Iraq war protests are being organized by "old line communists."
    "Some of the main marches have been organized by people in the shadows, who support North Korea [and] who think China was right in the massacre at Tiananmen Square," the Village Voice columnist told WOR radio's Bob Grant.
    Then Hentoff invoked the "C" word that mainstream reporters dare not speak. "[They] are old line, invincible - you know the term invincible ignorance - in terms of communism."
    The left-wing writer noted also that some of the Iraq war protests have a decidedly anti-Israel flavor, telling Grant, "They wouldn't let Rabbi Lerner speak at one of their demonstrations because there are a lot of pro-Palestinians speaking at these demonstrations."
    He went on to complain, "Why some of this didn't come out by some people who know the difference and don't agree with it - it besmirches much of the peace movement to have these people organizing it.

#29     Apr 3, 2003