My first rally -- and my last post about the Iraq war

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bungrider, Mar 31, 2003.

1. al-qaida-fonso is candletraitor.

#11     Mar 31, 2003

2. i'm sorry i wasted my time reading this banal BS. It did not move me or change me, it bored me to death. A no bodies chance for three minutes of fame. WHOOP DEE DO! Been there, done that. {{yawn}}Your little speech is boring and trite. rs7 must be retarded. anyway he applauds anything these days. he's boring too. get a job bung, a real job (you two rs7 stop mooching off your wife you gigalo) and stop boring the hell out of us with your retarded retro 60's hippy ass look-at-me-now-i'm-a-somebody candy-ass crap. thank you. :-/

#12     Mar 31, 2003
  3. you know he told us his cute little made up first rally experience, but he didn't tell us if he has had his first period yet.

#13     Mar 31, 2003

4. whatever candle:D

#14     Apr 1, 2003
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

One fuckintastic post amigo.......Maybe it was Mondo that drove by in the SUV.:D

#15     Apr 1, 2003

6. HEY!!!....Now im dissapointed in you :mad:

#16     Apr 1, 2003
  7. Bung,

I don't doubt the atmosphere at your rally nor do I doubt your sincerety. My main point is that the constant protests, complaints, questioning of the President's motives, attacks on the Defense Department, etc. cannot help but encourage those who are opposing our troops. Plus it tends to confirm the propaganda that the Arab world is fed.

#17     Apr 1, 2003
  8. I have never been to a rally pro or against....and as i watch all these people from around the world constantly protest i have to ask........does anybody have a job?

.....also. when the anti war protestors marched in Ny last month....why did they have signs labelling GW a "nazi"???? is that peaceful and helpful and open unbiased communication?...there was also a picture of GW with a scope target on his head.....why? ...and last but not least, and Im actually hoping BUNG will grace us one more time maybe just to answer this one question: If EVERY one of you is SO against conflict and war of any sort can you tell me this:

q: WAS THERE ONE SINGLE SIGN ON ANY PROTESTER THAT SAID : SADDAM HUSSEIN, DISARM NOW!!!

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

maybe there was but I was amazed at the 700k who showed up in NY and held banners and signs with hollywood stars.....not one single sign saying : NO WAR! DISARM NOW SADDAM!

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

#18     Apr 1, 2003

9. Hey, STOP THE PRESSES!

There's sign of intelligent life yet!

Congratulations, TM. That was a very good point to bring up.

Unfortunately, it's a bit late to implement into the current protests...

#19     Apr 1, 2003
  10. TM,

I think you make a damn good point. No doubt the hate America attitudes of these mobs accounts for a lot of the emotional reaction to them.

#20     Apr 1, 2003