***my First Post***

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by I Trade 4 Money, Oct 11, 2006.

1. oh god where do I start? First off, even if I don't get to 200,000, at least I had the initiative and took the steps to get to at least TRY to obtain that goal. Stop hating. Also I believe I'm not gambling my money. Using my 25000 and buying 25000 worth of lottery tickets is gambling. I'm taking on high probability trades through the use of technical analysis. I might hit and miss from time to time, but as long as I stick to my current system and adjust to changing market conditions, I'll believe I'll be fine. I've read many books on trading and I'll NEVER stop learning. EVER.

#51     Oct 11, 2006
  2. You say you will never stop learning? Why not learn and not use leverage until you have a few years of success? If your goal is reached a few years later is it really that traumatically life changing? Will you consider yourself a loser for being a few years late on your goal. One thing for sure is you will not last long with high leverage and only 25-50,000. Who are you trying to impress and why?

#52     Oct 11, 2006
  3. LT701

LT701

i would like to welcome you to the trading world

Because we need a steady stream of people like you for there to be opportunity

I say a steady stream, because once your account has dried up, you're no longer usefull

Sad thing is, when that occurs, you'll look back on where you are today, and it wont seem like you were that much of a loser

compared to where you'll be on that day

#53     Oct 11, 2006
  4. jtnet

jtnet

this is ajoke

#54     Oct 11, 2006
  5. proposing to trade at teh beginner stage with your entire capital on 4:1 leverage to start off with is gambling. You've barely any idea on how your psychologically going to take losses. Are you going to cut your trading size? or are you going to use mroe money to try and make back your losses? Most traders spend their entire capital trying to make back their first $1000 of losses.

Initiative is a lovely thing to begin with, the problem is maintaining initiative when everything is going against you. Making it by yourself in this buisness is not easy and requires alot of financial pain. If your smart, ull be able to limit the financial pain by trading small.

:p and if you think being rich is going to get u chicks, lol ur wrong, ull only get a golddigger wholl show u the meanign of DRAWDOWN

#55     Oct 11, 2006
  6. ":p and if you think being rich is going to get u chicks, lol ur wrong, ull only get a golddigger wholl show u the meanign of DRAWDOWN"

Truer words were never spoken.

#56     Oct 11, 2006
  7. How do you know that I'm at "teh beginner stage". Do you know me? You don't even know how I got the money AND be debt free in the first place.

#57     Oct 11, 2006
  8. I'm trying to impress nobody.

#58     Oct 11, 2006
  9. You say you're are about to graduate from college and yet you come out with a sentence like "I'm trying to impress nobody"?

As far as how anyone knows you are at the beginning stage? Well all I can tell you is that your statements very obviously point in that direction.

#59     Oct 11, 2006
  10. Drew07

Drew07

If you live with your parents and they pay your tuition then theres no reason you should have any debt anyway.

#60     Oct 11, 2006