My first post on ET in 5 years. Has the signal-to-noise ratio improved here? Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by bluelou, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

It works for me great, when it's working for me, I'm either near 100% profitable :) or actually 100% losers :( , depends on if I'm over thinking it, but your likely not even aware, just check the end of day profit/loss, cheating.

Currently, on fire nearly 100% profitable, yesterday blew E2T gauntlet after first trade made +$400 mainly due to massive Commission Charges, I'd under estimated, giving up on that.

#41     Jan 13, 2021
    bluelou likes this.
  2. bluelou

bluelou

Thx for the counterfactual and it's a pleasure to meet you. I just checked out your profile. You don't appear to be a trader. All of your many posts this week are about politics. Are you finding this site and this particular forum to be useful with respect to understanding politics?

#42     Jan 13, 2021
  3. bluelou

bluelou

60% of the time it works every time. Amirite?

#43     Jan 13, 2021
    Turveyd likes this.
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Possibly, Desterio if you remember that freak, I'm on his block list LOL

#44     Jan 13, 2021
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

You've loosened up, I'll retract my stuck up and apologize!

NIGHT!!!

#45     Jan 13, 2021
    Nobert likes this.
  6. bluelou

bluelou

Thx. Have a good night. See you tomorrow :)

#46     Jan 13, 2021
  7. Nobert

Nobert

The best thing that happened so far this year.

The Judgement Day has come.

tenor.gif

#47     Jan 13, 2021
    murray t turtle and Turveyd like this.
  8. What makes you say there is an absolute increase in the number of knowledgeable people on the site compared to 5 years ago? I read lots of older threads and many of those in the know don't post anymore.

#48     Jan 13, 2021
  9. While I agree that the vast majority of retailers that try their hands on fx are incapable of generating profits I know quite a number of very profitable fx traders. Its the deepest and most liquid market, trades around the clock, has relatively low jump risk compared with equities, no risk of trading halts, delis tings, dividends, splits, or other corporate action. The potential for manipulation is very low with the right broker and liquidity providers, way tighter spreads and hence cost of execution than most equities. Not sure what's to dislike.

#49     Jan 13, 2021
  10. I didn't notice. Haven't been on or posted much the last couple months...Uh oh... :D

#50     Jan 13, 2021
    Turveyd likes this.