My fellow traders I need your advice on Proposing to one of them Females

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Illuminated One, Oct 5, 2007.

1. "You see I focused my whole life on being financially successful..."

I would leave that part out, how you dress, speak and act should convey the message of success.

"should I at this point mention that she will need to eventually produce few offspring etc"

Wide hips make for easier child birth, ask her waist size.

#11     Oct 5, 2007
  2. Hey man nothing wrong with your approach, after all women dig guys who are ready to commit.

#12     Oct 6, 2007
  3. that is exactly my angle here

nutmeg you have a point as well

thanks for input

#13     Oct 6, 2007
  4. and of course the most important thing

when do I tell her that I am MEAN drunk :eek: :D

#14     Oct 6, 2007
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Surprise!!! Her lawyer is also MEAN; drunk or not.

But anyway, why are you willing to contract your life and your finances in exchange for a life of shit???

#15     Oct 6, 2007

6. First, you must find a woman willing to be abused. Only then will you both be a happy couple.

A lot of women have issues and seek out abusive men. Be patient. Let them find you.

#16     Oct 6, 2007
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

illuminated....everything in life is about the numbers; the more you muster up the courage to talk to the more numbers you have working for you on your side; considering by your own admission that you are no Don Juan, I'd say you need to get your hit count up huge. If you were the opposite id say you dont need the numbers on your side...Now the best shit you came up with is actually great if it could come cross as being very sincere...remember just try saying it to as many woman who cross your path that you might like...we are not looking for a quick sale, you so must really hit the pavement you will get rejected many times but thats why we have numbers on our side...caphice???...you will most definitely hit upon someone that you can act as yourself and may actually like you right away...its called "we clicked"...on top of that as you are going thru the numbers you will get better with your pitch......peace and good luck...

#17     Oct 6, 2007
  8. Go to www.sosuave.com and read the archives over and over again until you get it.

If you want to get grade A @$$ you have to give them exactly what they want. Getting the correct mindset and conveying that you are an Alpha Male is the key. You'll find out that changing yourself into this type of guy will yield the most fun and rate of return for your time and it is exactly what women want. Most guys are too dumb to realize this. They are quick to say "I don't like the games" or "I'd never change who I am. If she doesn't like me for me then she's not worth it."

That's perfectly fine with me, because big girls need love too. Someone has to do it. Someone has to date tubby just like someone has to work at the dry cleaners to clean my clothes.

If you need further help you can PM me, I have David Deangelo's entire series.

#18     Oct 6, 2007
  9. I agree with El in your case. If your line is "nice shoes, wanna fuck?" gotta go with the numbers.

#19     Oct 6, 2007
  10. On a serious note. Imo, men tend to marry whoever they are with at the time they get the urge to act on "getting married".

#20     Oct 6, 2007