My Fellow Eters...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by William Rennick, Nov 5, 2008.

1. And so it is, we have a new President Elect.
    In honor of those mighty and brave Men who have fallen, and for those who have fought and survived for this great country, and all of it's ideals I salute our new leader Barack Obama. It is a testament to this great country that the will of the people has been heard in such a powerful way. While I do not agree with the outcome, I will defend the process with my blood, as many other have. Let us stand together and pray that this chosen man seeks God's guidance and wisdom in his awesome endeavor.

Rennick out :cool:
    Ret. US Navy

2. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

He's not great yet.

He has to do something first.

Like restore the US Constitution.

W4rl0ck out.

3. I didn't vote for him, but I will respect the office when he becomes President.

I truly hope he is not the man so many of us expect he is, and that his past lengthy associations with a priest who preaches hatred against White America, an unrepentant domestic terrorist, and a convicted felon, among others, are not harbingers of what his policies will look like.

I also hope his wife is proud of her country for the second time in her life.

Although I have large misgivings and trust him as far as I can throw him, for now, I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

We all should.

4. Errr half-white mongrels are not part of whtie america. sorry.

5. ok, i wont stomp my lil webbed feet on your head like i said i would