My Face...REVEALED

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mytwocents, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Iron Maiden still plays believe it or not. Watched a vid of them on youtube not long ago...

#21     Jun 19, 2007
  2. Lets get even more brutal.

How about Farrokh Bulsara who was born in Zanzibar?

Who's that you say?

Freddie Mercury of Queen. Name of their band was definitely appropriate...:p

#22     Jun 19, 2007
  3. Ha! Another great singer whose lifestyle differ's from mine. Wow, this thread has become just a bit off-topic.
    Hey mytwocents, you better reveal your face before I start posting pics of legendary homosexual rock singers! :)

#23     Jun 19, 2007
  4. I am going to complain about this thread. We deserve to see the person!!

#24     Jun 19, 2007
  5. They not only play, but their new album is among the best they've ever done.

Maiden has a lot of juice left.

#25     Jun 19, 2007
  6. LT701

LT701

it was lame music that the 'powers that be' decided to shove down the throats of the public, 24/7 for a number of years

even if you turned off the radio, you couldnt go anywhere, without hearing that crap over and over and over!!!

that and 'air supply' and reo speedwagon

there's just a limit to the number of times any tune needs to be played, and those turnes, frankly never needed to be played at all

#26     Jun 19, 2007

7. Eeewwww.... Why did you have to mention those lame ass bunch of nerds.

I just puked.

#27     Jun 19, 2007
  8. Knew how to play pretty much every song up until the 7th Son album... then Adrian left. :( They were fun albums to play along to. I won't listen to them again until they get rid of Janick... uh, actually Im just too old to listen to the stuff anymore!

#28     Jun 19, 2007
  9. I understand that you don't agree with the 'commercial/ corporate' sound, but Steve had/ has one of the best voices in rock. Neal is a good guitarist (better than most of the pentatonic players) and they were also good songwriters. Not to mention Steve Smith is one hell of a drummer.

#29     Jun 19, 2007
  10. [​IMG]

#30     Jun 19, 2007