My Experience with MB Trading

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by xGambit, Jul 13, 2005.

1. lojze

lojze

MBT-Steve

How many shortable stocks do you have today?
    Can I check this anywhere on daily basis?

#11     Jul 15, 2005
  2. MBT-Steve

MBT-Steve Sponsor

lojze,

We don't publish a list but I can have one emailed to you. Currently the list has 3596 but it can be more if requested. Please keep in mind that because of reg SHO there will be stocks that we might be able to locate if requested which may not currently be on the list.

Regards,

Steve

#12     Jul 15, 2005

3. MBT-Steve,

Tomorrow is July 22 & the ARCA book is still not showing.

#13     Jul 21, 2005
  4. MBT-Steve

MBT-Steve Sponsor

I was expecting to have it by last monday. We are running into some hurdles but will work through them to deliver. I cannot give an exact ETA but I can assure you it is a priority and is being worked on daily. We will deliver this asap. My apologies for the delay from when I expected it to be completed.

Regards,

Steve

#14     Jul 21, 2005
  5. Can we expect it by August 1st?

#15     Jul 22, 2005
  6. MBT-Steve

MBT-Steve Sponsor

seaside...

I would be very surprised if it was not working by then but I hate to make any guarantees.

Regards,

Steve

#16     Jul 22, 2005
  7. A week ago I was recieving level II quotes with gsco,mlco, lehm, and the arca book. Now, all i get is INETBK and NASD for OTC stocks. Is their anyway I could get the level II back with all the players?

#17     Jul 25, 2005
  8. MBT-Steve,

Today is August 1st & the ARCA book is still not showing.

#18     Aug 1, 2005
  9. MBT-Steve

MBT-Steve Sponsor

We do offer it now. We are testing it on select servers before the full rollout. Please msg me and I will have you pointed to one of those servers.

Regards,

Steve

#19     Aug 1, 2005
  10. MBT-Steve

MBT-Steve Sponsor

tradingbug,

I just saw your post. Is everything ok for you? This sounds like a simple preference setting in your level II. Please let me know if you need assistance.

Regards,

Steve

#20     Aug 1, 2005