my experience with E2T

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by atawil, Oct 11, 2019.

1. I've had a similar issue to the OP, but I'm not sure if it's the same thing. I placed a stop market order, my take profit got hit and I deleted the stop market order in the DOM. It deleted in the DOM but not in the chart. I saw the stop limit order hit and I was now Short 4 ES contracts. I got out instantly for a 1 tick loss and was worried I would of hit the maximum position size according to the Earn2trade Guantlet Mini rules because I had 8 contracts open when I was only allowed 4 due to the progression ladder. I thought I broke a rule contacted both support on Finamark and Earn2trade and nothing was ever recorded as me breaking a rule. I then tried to fix the order on the charts not deleting after deleting on the chart with Finamark support and sent them my Json file so hopefully this is fixed. I love Finamark in the demo but I'm thinking of just switching to R Trader. I think Earn2Trade should focus on fixing these order issues with Finamark first as the mention them in their support material almost like a brand association type thing.

#41     Dec 14, 2019
  2. Hello Damanuelman,

Just wanted a bit of clarification here. Are you waiting on a response from someone at Earn2Trade? You said you spoke with Earn2Trade support and Finamark support but I'm not sure if you are waiting for a response still. Please let us know if there is something we can do to help you via our live chat support.

#42     Dec 16, 2019
  3. Yes, Finamark and Earn2trade support made sure everything was taken care as I expected thank you Shawn.

#43     Dec 19, 2019
  4. I don't see anything wrong with this business model. It's not a charity. All businesses are out to make money. As long as they meet a demand in the market, they will be in business. Evidently, there is a demand for what E2T provides and people are willing to pay for it. Better to lose the test fees than thousands of dollars of real money in the live market.

Sure there are real prop firms out there but most likely those who can't pass the funded trader test will not likely be trading with those prop firms as they either require a thousands of dollars as a "deposit" for you to leverage their funds or you better have a decent track record and pass the Series 57, which most of the time will come out of your pocket.

Most people who blame E2T likely have failed their funded trader test. Pretty much with E2T, everything is laid out upfront. There is no hidden agenda. Here is what you pay, here are the rules, and here is what happens when you pass or fail. If you can't adhere to a few simple rules, when it comes to live trading, the market will eat you alive. If you can't trade your strategy given their rules, then don't sign up. If you have no plan or no strategy, don't sign up. You will lose money. It's that simple. If you continue to give E2T your money, I'm pretty sure they will not stop you. Be accountable for yourself, manage your risk and your trades will, and maybe your trading will also start to improve. Who will you blame for your losses in the market? If you continue to give the markets your money and lose, the markets will not stop taking your money either.

As with E2T, I find they're quick to respond to issues. I had an issue with them for failing me for trade during times not permitted. I found out they had changed the economic news release times on their calendar and I had no idea when that was done but it was still seeing the previous listed times and was following that. In short, they had my account back to where it was. In another incident, I went over the number of contracts allowed (3) but I was trading the micros. I complained to them and explain how it didn't make sense for them to limit the same amount of contracts in the micros as the minis. They didn't budge but from that (and probably others feedbacks), they later changed their rules to allow 10x the number of contracts in the micros as the minis.

By the way, I did past the $100k in the minimum required time allowed.
    E2T Gauntlet Mini - Passed.png

#44     Dec 27, 2019
    tyro and TRS like this.
  5. Good job Nice looking stats

#45     Dec 27, 2019
    nguyentrader likes this.
  6. Same experience platform issue where i showed them time logs from the platform showing the contracts closed but actually didn't the response tough shit would you like to reset. Stay away from the mini's

#46     Jan 2, 2020
  7. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

Not sure your exact situation, but Earn2Trade cannot be responsible for platform errors. Brokers won't be either. Also, please note that the rules go by Rithmic's clock and not your computer, as that is the time the CME keeps.

#47     Jan 23, 2020
  8. Lol it’s SIM these errors happen It cost you nothing to allow a courtesy reset more than likely the customer will still end up losing except now they go away with a good customer service experience and will be more likely to donate more money to your company but hey it’s your company. Run it by the bird in hand model as u please. I know I will not use this company again because of that experience. Not even for the constant 50% sales you run

#48     Jan 23, 2020
  9. trade2020

trade2020

There is a 50% sale at Earn2Trade?

#49     Jan 23, 2020
  10. 40% off the cheapest mini they have been rotating which one gets the sale for a few months since they started the minis they’ve had a sale

#50     Jan 23, 2020