my experience with E2T

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by atawil, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Overnight

Overnight

If 1/2 seconds means a lot, why try it on mobile? You ever heard of solar flux? Geomagnetic storms? Sun spots?

#21     Oct 11, 2019
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

E2T sound pretty good from this :)

#22     Oct 11, 2019
    atawil likes this.
  3. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

Complaints like this are very rare, and it’s not even really an E2T complaint. I believe our client testimonials and reviews speak for themselves :) Hope everyone has a great weekend!

#23     Oct 11, 2019
    tomtr27 and Turveyd like this.
  4. GuyCL

GuyCL

I scalp using a PC using Ninja. Whats the mobile reference mean ?

#24     Oct 12, 2019
  5. Snuskpelle

Snuskpelle

Mobile phone primarily or otherwise something like an iPad if I had to guess.

#25     Oct 14, 2019
  6. GuyCL

GuyCL

I was referring to where my mouse is and my eyes. If looking at Ninja , but have to trade a different monitor and track in an instant where their price is vs mine, its too difficult. IF I could get rythmic to give me the right demo, I could compare and see

#26     Oct 15, 2019
  7. Late to this thread, but I have had a recent experience with Earn2Trade and Finamark that has given me a great deal of respect for Earn2Trade and the way they run their business and treat traders.

I had an issue with FinaMark, which in my opinion has potential for a platform, but still has some major functionality issues that need to be upgraded to be considered a serious platform. But, as my Sierra Charts is linked up to my personal trading accounts, I didn't want to mix my platforms. I made a mistake regarding something that was not clear between the relationship with Finamark and their platform, and some of the mini-Gauntlet rules that resulted in me failing.

I was quite upset and lashed out in a way that, while quite understandable, was not me at my best. Earn2Trade acted with the most outstanding professionalism, and worked with me to create a amicable outcome. Any doubts I had about the veracity of their program were put to rest based on their professionalism and actions.

I am an extreme skeptic about all of these trading businesses, and never even login to EliteTrader anymore, since the community has changed so dramatically over the last 15 years. However, it was worth me logging in to post a positive experience when it was well-deserved.

#27     Nov 8, 2019
  8. As an update, avoid Earn2Trade. They are in the same type of company as TopStep, and all of these other firms that are out to get your monthly fees and resets, and have no interest in really building up a trading desk and funding traders. Their profit model is based on your failure, not your success. Even if you do get funding, it is so small an amount, that you are way better off and getting a small account of your own, and trading minis, or 1-lots and building your account up yourself.

#28     Dec 10, 2019
  9. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

Dear Trader90278,

We are very sorry to see that what seemed to start out as a good experience deteriorated into a bad one. We noticed that you were very specific regarding how we performed positively, and were hoping you could help us understand a little bit more about what led you to write the second post. We always want to improve and appreciate all constructive feedback. Regarding the business model, we definitely make money from our examinations, subscriptions and resets. We also make money from people purchasing our educational material. We make money off of everything we sell on our site and we are not ashamed of our business model. We provide a great service for candidates who are looking to become funded professional traders. Many candidates receive funding from Helios Trading Partners, and that funding, if managed well can certainly go a long way.

#29     Dec 10, 2019
  10. TRS

TRS

@Trader90278, upset again are we? You have definitely run the gamut of anger and disenchantment to praise and acceptance. I guess it’s cyclical as we are back at stage 1 with no apparent catalyst.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
    #30     Dec 10, 2019