my experience with E2T

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by atawil, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

I never said you purchased Finamark. I said it's not owned by Earn2Trade. You didn't have to use it and the issue you're reporting is impossible to happen unless you typed in the number.

#11     Oct 11, 2019
  2. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

Feel free, I have all of the chats as well.

#12     Oct 11, 2019
  3. atawil

atawil

according to alex from earn2trade the management is not responsible for any platform issues which is by it self a proof that it was a platform issue untitled1.png

#13     Oct 11, 2019
  4. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

I'm sorry, I fail to see where they said it WAS a platform issue.

They simply stated they were not responsible for platform issues, which is a general response they give when someone blames a platform for their failure. Did you want to post the chats with Finamark where they said to be cautious on mobile? Or the ones where they said there was nothing they could do because it appears you're the one who placed the trades? You even said, "Ah ok, I need a PC." I have them if you need me to post them. They also linked you to the help manual where it states https://docs.finamarksys.com/docs/mobile-and-chrome-disclaimer.

You blaming Earn2Trade for a what you feel is a trading platform issue is like blaming a broker for a trading platform issue. Almost all brokers list out the trading platforms that can connect to them but state, as we do, they are not responsible for any potential platform issues. If this had happened on the real market, the broker is not going to just say sorry and give you the money back... the money was lost due to no fault of their own.

#14     Oct 11, 2019
  5. atawil

atawil

they also failed to deny it which makes sense because the technical staff did warn me not use mobile but its not the technical staff job do such warnings it should be an official warning from earn2trade

#15     Oct 11, 2019
  6. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

As I've stated, I truly am sorry you had to walk away from Earn2Trade with a bad experience. We really do pride ourselves on our customer service and our industry leading offerings. With platform issues though, it's simply not something Earn2Trade can be responsible for, just like a brokerage is not. We cannot keep track of the state of development of every feature of every platform. It is the users responsibility to pick the platform they are comfortable with, have used, and are ready to trade. Just like in the real market. Would you really start trading with a live account on a platform you've never, or rarely used before, especially given the warnings by the platform provider themselves?

I would really hope you wouldn't put your own money at risk like that, or the prop firms.

#16     Oct 11, 2019
  7. atawil

atawil

Gd lck

#17     Oct 11, 2019
  8. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

You as well!

#18     Oct 11, 2019
  9. GuyCL

GuyCL

also I scalp and a 1/2 second means a lot