my experience with E2T

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by atawil, Oct 11, 2019.

1. atawil

atawil

Hi

so I got excited about the new mini gauntlet offered by earn2trade and hooked up one of their accounts on my first day of trading i was checking the trades at night i get surprised by several contracts opened which i didnt open and they made me fail the gauntlet so i checked with their support and technical support after the invistigation it turned out that i cannot use their web based trading platform on the mobile which they didnt warn about it might cause such behaviours like openining random contracts and their final response was that earn2trade is not reposnisble for platform issues

so im left with nothing

userque likes this.
  2. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

I'm sorry you had a bad experience.

As support mentioned, Earn2Trade is not responsible for 3rd party platform issues. We do expect that most people who come to Earn2Trade already have a platform they are comfortable with. We allow use of any platform that uses Rithmic and are simply the provider of the Rithmic account. While there are some platforms on our list that provide a free trial, and one provides free usage during the Gauntlet™, it is not our responsibility for any 3rd party platform issues. Just like a broker is not responsible for platform issues. If you've never used a platform before, included with your Gauntlet™ is a free sim account that we recommend people use to practice or get use to a platform with.

Regarding mobile usage, I spoke to Finamark support and when they assisted you in the configuration of your Rithmic parameters, they told you that while mobile access is available, it is not yet optimized and may produce unexpected issues. After this notice, you continued to use the mobile website. That said, Finamark reviewed your logs and it wasn't an issue of a bunch of similar contracts being traded at the same time, but actually was different size contracts being traded. The order form on Finamark is a simple web form and requires you to manually input the number of contracts you want to trade. It's not a drop down selection. From the logs it appears that you placed the larger contract size in the input field. Please note that there is also a confirmation required once entering this input field, so you would have seen this contract size in the field prior to pressing to place the trade.

We have many people using Finamark via mobile and they rarely receive complaints of any technical issues.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
    MattZ likes this.
  3. atawil

atawil

who mentioned anything about 3rd party platforms ?

the issue was with their Finamarak platform unless you consider it 3rd party

4. atawil

atawil

although he did say he don't recommend trading on the mobile platform the warning from technical support live chat section is and should not be considered an official warning. as I told them what if someone did not have an issue to contact the technical support how he or she will trade. that's so unprofessional and to get an answer from the management stating : management is not responsible for platform issues that is even worse considering that was finamark and not 3rd party platform

5. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

6. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

As I've stated above, Finamark is NOT owned by Earn2Trade. It is a third party product. Regardless, there is no logs or evidence anywhere stating that there actually was a technical issue. Your logs show you input the contract size and there were no errors generated. In addition, Finamark support replicated your mobile layout and tested, unable to reproduce any issue with the order form.

7. atawil

atawil

it was confirmed from finamark technical support and earn2trade that it was a platform issue that's the reason the contract have been placed not my own doing I have the the chats

and if your wondering no I am not a charity I don't need to give you money and lose it in a rather silly way

cheerz

8. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

I've seen the chat, this is not true. They stated there is no evidence of an issue and it appears you placed the orders.

9. atawil

atawil

3rd party platform second party platform WHATEVER in the end it is a platform that you give the traders to use you didn't have an official warning to not trade in it using mobile

you making me sound that I brought Finamark EVEN WORSE

10. atawil

atawil

ok let me upload the chat and everyone can judge 1 millisecond and don't delete like last time

#10     Oct 11, 2019