My experience w/ Bright Tradings week long training

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by mrktwiz, Apr 24, 2002.

1. nitro

nitro

LOL.

I went to see my brother sing recently (He sings in the choir) Before that, the Priest got up and started talking about how lending money with an interest rate was "bad." He quoted many passages from the bible about this.

Then they passed around the basket for "donations."

I almost got up and screamed.

nitro

#41     Apr 29, 2002
  2. There are a couple of reasons to hold our training on the "correct" coast :)

Since the market closes at 1PM here, we can start at 2PM and run until 6PM...that way we don't interfere with a trading day, and yet can have people come into the office during the trading (especially openings) to see how we actually operate.

Also, we have the training facility built into our headquarters building which is very well adapted to training. And, besides, who doesn' want to come to Vegas as a "write-off"...?

Don

#42     Apr 29, 2002
  3. blink

blink Guest

Since these seminars are so "devoted" to the future success of traders, why don't firms offer a rebate if the trader stays with the firm for 12 months.

Wouldn't that pay the firm in enough profits? Or a money back guaruntee on 50% of the fee if the trader can't make it.

Cut the bull. If you learn anything from seminars, its mostly because you have been trading for a while.

#43     Apr 29, 2002
  4. nitro

nitro

Hmmm, I like this idea! I think it would be equitable and honest business!

nitro

#44     Apr 29, 2002
  5. nitro

nitro

If I learn something is because first I "give myself" to my teacher without preconceptions, and fully trust them without thinking that they are trying to pull a fast one on me.

"When the student is ready, the master will appear."

When you become the master, it will become obvious and your teachers will acknowledge it.

I agree with you though, 99% of these classes are taught by morons. Just as in trading, you gotta know how to separate the "wheat from the chaff," and IMHO, Bright is in the 1%.

nitro

#45     Apr 29, 2002
  6. mrktwiz

mrktwiz

Nitro,

Couldn't agree with you more. Now I'm biased I'll say it up front, I like Don and Bob and Bright Trading.

Having said that, I've read SO many trading books, spent thousands on trading systems, chat rooms, newsletters etc....and I started my trading Bond Options and made money...barely.....and I heard things in this week of training that I've never heard of before.

I felt my money was well spent...but then I'm biased.

Take care all....

mrktwiz

#46     Apr 29, 2002
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

Don,
    any plan for seminar in DC area, not the one that cost money but more like introductory, get-to-know-you kind of seminar. Yu_Dee still pack them in, his May 15 seminar is already full so he will have to ofter overflow seminar.

#47     Apr 29, 2002
  8. We will be having "introduction" workshops in Bethesda and Herndon soon.

I don't know anything about this "Yu" person....but I doubt if we are attracting the same market. We want those interested in trading as a profession, who do they go after...??

Don

#48     Apr 29, 2002
  9. Yeah, sure we will give back money to those who trade with us...in the form of providing them the best place to trade from, extremely low pricing, and the help needed to do well.

Thanks to the rest of you for voicing the obvious, and don't let this guy bother you. As I said earlier, he has some sort of misguided agenda....don't bother with him.

Don

#49     Apr 29, 2002
  10. blink

blink Guest

blah blah blah...

cold cash talks, everything else walks.

#50     Apr 29, 2002