My dog Shreddy got run over by a car and I can't sleep

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Nov 1, 2002.

1. lmfao..that's mean.

#51     Nov 5, 2002
  2. Scratch that remark about getting another dog. It actually was not a good place to think of the average dog life span. It's hard for me not to think of long term trends.

God comfort your wife and 5 year old; I just remembered the emotional pain of a pet death .

Had a mostly green and red little turtle die when I was a kid.:(

----------------------------------------

''Exspect extremes'' Rich Dennis quote

#52     Nov 6, 2002
  3. ''Was his name Shreddy before ''-? 777+ Gordon G quote
    Hope they feel better.
    -------------------------------------------

"Names are important''- Solomon Cohen quote

#53     Nov 6, 2002
  4. I thought you were a turtle trader with that name. Been wondering what your handle meant :)

#54     Nov 6, 2002
  5. sempai

sempai

aphexcoil, that's vegetarian. A vagetarian is someone who only eats pu$$y. :eek: (sorry, I couldn't resist)

#55     Nov 6, 2002
  6. murray t, i like your style

#56     Nov 6, 2002
  7. sempai

sempai

nitro,

Sorry to hear about your pup. Hope he gets better soon.

A couple of years ago, my Rottweiler, Max, got bone cancer and I had to put him to sleep a couple of months later when it got too bad. It killed me.

I have a little memorial for him in the living room. I still get bummed out sometimes.

#57     Nov 6, 2002
  8. lolol

#58     Nov 6, 2002
  9. I owe plenty to my pets. Back in 97, in one month both my neighbor and a friend said they saw my cat out in the state highway during tourist season. That did it, I listed the house and had the broker find the most secluded property deep in the woods and bought it at asking price. Folks didn't wan't to live in the woods then but now they do so it's valuable. I worry a little about owls, coyote and fishers out here but my people go like hell and climb trees when trouble comes. Plus they know papa will lay down withering fire.:)

#59     Nov 6, 2002
  10. nitro

nitro

sempai,

I feel for you...

nitro

#60     Nov 12, 2002