My dog Shreddy got run over by a car and I can't sleep

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Nov 1, 2002.

1. LOL ! Glad to hear. The prayers worked.

#31     Nov 3, 2002
  2. nitro,

That's great news.

Aside from giving your man the super special treatment during his recovery, stuff the jar on the counter at your local shelter.

They need it.

Geo.

#32     Nov 3, 2002
  3. Nitro, great to hear that the surgery went well. You've experienced something that I wish would never happen to me. Hopefully I can take it as well as you and the others here have.

We have 3 cats now, and I miss them very much. It's been nearly a year since I've seen them. Good news is in three weeks I'll be home for a month. It was a year before I saw my cat for the last time. When she saw me, she looked at me and walked away.... lol. I spoiled her rotten.

My parents are from Korea, and back then some of the people eat dogs, but my parents never did because they considered them as family. We think of our 3 cats as our little kids. They bring so much joy into our lives. When my dad comes home after a bad day of business, how can he not smile looking at those little rascals?

Here in the military, there are quite a bit of southerners. They'll joke around about how they would shoot cats for fun.... it makes me sick to hear such things. If someone tried killing my cat, and I shoot him with my 45, and have a good lawyer, couldn't I get away proving I was protecting a family member? That'll be an interesting case.

Andy

#33     Nov 3, 2002
  4. stu

stu

We went to visit him at the hospital and we brought him a whole chicken -

If someone tried killing my cat, and I shoot him with my 45, and have a good lawyer, couldn't I get away proving I was protecting a family member?

My parents are from Korea, and back then some of the people eat dogs, but my parents never did because they considered them as family.

You guys seriously crack me up. This stuff is absolutely hilarious.:D :D

#34     Nov 3, 2002
  5. BIG_TUNA

BIG_TUNA

Nitro, if i find your dog sh*tting in my yard one more time,

I'm going to shoot that SOB!

Then I am going to have me one of those Texas BBQ's -Korean Style!

mmmmmmm i just love grilled HOT DOGS.

Your Neighbor:D

#35     Nov 3, 2002
  6. nitro

nitro

hmmmmm,

He who has the Colt .45, laugh's last.

nitro

#36     Nov 3, 2002
  7. nitro

nitro

Andy,

I suspect the military is another world all on to it's own, and something I will never experience. Too bad, I would have liked to have flown F15's...

nitro

#37     Nov 3, 2002
  8. nitro

nitro

Tech,

You prayed for Shreddy - thanks man - I am not a religious person, but my wife and daughter was praying for shreddy also.

While I was at the hospital, I saw a lot of homeless abused dogs. It kills me. Pray for them too...I don't think God would listen to me.

nitro

#38     Nov 3, 2002
  9. actually I use a hollowpoint .45 cos It kinda expands once it enters the flesh... makes a bigger mess:)

#39     Nov 4, 2002
  10. Nitro,

yes it is another world of it's own... but you're not missing much. I have 15 months till I become a free man. :)

Andy

#40     Nov 4, 2002