my day trading method averages 5% per month 8 months now

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by chipmunk, Jul 9, 2012.

1. WHAT a LOAD OF B*S*!

Not scaleable...depends what tyou mean by that. Yes you could not trade $20m this way but afew is no problem.

500%......Waht with you $5k account. Whoopee. That's REALLY SMART way tio make money.

so with a $100k account thewy are mamnig $500k per annum? BOLLOCKS! To get those kind of returns you have to take massive risk! Do you understand this concept? RISK= losses. Go and read some books.

I am sorry but it shows the level of B*S* on this forum.

any way riddance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spanish is right in the sense that a guy who knows what he is doing should be able to regularly achieve 500%+ ballpark returns on his actual cash deposit -- meaning, deposit 10k and make at least 50k a month, month in month out, sweeping out profits 12x a year. Sounds fabulous but trust me this stuff doesn't compound. Ignore any compounding and % stats, they really don't mean sh*t in this time frame.

#21     Jul 11, 2012
  2. luisHK

luisHK

Bob, why do you keep posting the same old equity curve from 2010 ? What happened to your account since then ?

#22     Jul 11, 2012
  3. Rol

Rol

That is interesting. I can produce phenomenal equity curves by choosing a time frame that does not include any large drawdowns.

#23     Jul 12, 2012
  4. themickey

themickey

I think you are doing very well.
    5%/mnth, is that 60% pa? I suppose it is...?

My system generates approx 33% pa in theory - I'm still Sim testing it.
    Have been for a few months, not in a hurry till I know it is rock solid sort of.
    Anyhow, congrats.

#24     Jul 13, 2012