My Daily Trading Results

Discussion in 'Journals' started by DTES, Jun 1, 2006.

1. Very nice performance, DTES. :)

It looks like you are making determinations of support and resistance levels. Are you playing for bounces off those areas, or for breakouts/breakdowns after price goes through those areas, or both?

Sandy

#31     Jun 13, 2006
  2. DTES,

How do you like TS? I have used it but had numerous quote lags. What is your take?

#32     Jun 13, 2006
  3. Hey DTES,

Just wondering if you've been making more with your scalps or your main s/r system?

Keep up the excellent trading!

MiniDowTrader

#33     Jun 14, 2006
  4. DTES

DTES

Hi minidowtrader,

Scalps in this mrkt - u gotto be kidding ...given the volatility ...let the profits runnnnnnnn..

#34     Jun 14, 2006
  5. DTES

DTES

Trading Results - Tues June 14 2006

#35     Jun 14, 2006
  6. Would you mind posting an intraday chart of what you look at when you trade? It appears that you buy off support and sell from resistance levels.

Thanks!

Sandy

#36     Jun 14, 2006
  7. DTES

DTES

Sandy ,

Pls check PM

#37     Jun 14, 2006
  8. DTES

DTES

Trading results - June 15 2006

Worst trading day in a long time. With so many short trades in the past few days, it was so much embedded in my concious that I was mentally refusing to go with the trend today. Unless my mind re-orients itself to the current intra day trend i will not trade tommorow.

Anyways guess its time for a break. Will probably take a long week-end.

Good Trading all.

#38     Jun 15, 2006

9. You did fine, dont turn it into a big issue. You made a profit.

I dont have a problem with the re-adjustment thing because I dont short. I do miss alot of opportunities though.

#39     Jun 15, 2006
  10. DTES

DTES

Trading Results - June 19 2006

#40     Jun 19, 2006