"my dads not a phone"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pcp198, Nov 17, 2012.

1. pcp198

pcp198

I discovered that, just like a sports athlete needs to do warm up stretches before starting to get the body pumped up, as a trader I'd be less likely to break my discipline and panic if my mind is pumped up with confidence.

This video gave me the confidence and mental boost I needed.
    DIRECTIONS: A few minutes before your trading day starts, put on headsphones, stand up and pay special attention to his hand motions. After about a week or 2 of doing this you should know the hand motions well enough to do them and say the words with him. Good luck and please remember to report your results here.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gAYL5H46QnQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. definitely something mental going on..not sure it's a boost.:cool:

ps.although I enjoyed the background.

3. pcp198

pcp198

Well nutmeg, your discipline is just to perfect for this exercise?.. congrats. But thats hardly an excuse for your lack of respect toward me and those whos trading would greatly benefit from this. Let me kindly remind you I am the creator of blockbuster threads such as We are the 95% and Facebook Busted In Google Smear Campaign. When I post, readers are inspired.

4. you cant trust the system!!