my current setup

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by dojistarz, May 16, 2005.

1. Why don't you start another thread to whine there? They have plenty of advantages for people who know what they want and a transparent policy to boot. Don't like them don't use them...

#21     May 16, 2005
  2. Way too complex, I'd say. I count ten trade parameters, and I think it's just shit luck or temporary randomness that it works. Whoever it was said you could test it doesn't know dick. And that's not including the rules you probably didn't mention. I mean like trade length, time of day, volume conditions, what the rest of the market is doing, etc.

#22     May 16, 2005
  3. Take it outside punky white boys, an let us keep OT. Sounds to me Starz like you have quantified what Jack Hershey call a rocket if you can ride it for 45 minits. If you dont already know him you should look im up. But I disagree is too complicated. Is like Elder three screen system. Dont need test that, can take it for granite.

#23     May 16, 2005
  4. OK, got it, I misunderstood, thought you were just scalping with those fast charts. You don't look at a longer time frame to get your bearings? And what Cassie said about Grob109 was good advice. If you read up on him he shows you how to get out of a bad trade without losing any money at all, sort of a zero tick stop. Fascinating stuff.

#24     May 16, 2005
  5. Something is not here computing. One of your chart dates January fourth. Are you putting us on? I read into your post some currency.

#25     May 16, 2005
  6. dojistarz

dojistarz Guest

Emil

I am just using old data to papertrade and my chart tonight
    was Jan 4th. I just used the print screen function and posted here.

#26     May 16, 2005
  7. Lao Tzu

Lao Tzu

Oh come on you putzes! Can't you see it's a joke? Look at the times on the three charts. Besides, any idiot would know that those tick intervals wouldn't look enough different to constitute a triple screen. Who is this clown?

#27     May 16, 2005
  8. Yes yes of course, but mein gott, what data service gives you tick data that far back? E-Signal can't do that. Think of the testing you could do with that! Billions of ticks! The mind is boggled.

#28     May 16, 2005
  9. nkhoi

nkhoi

interesting, what trigger such many responses in such short time, somebody forgot to take the med or what :D

#29     May 16, 2005
  10. Mr. N'hoki, something is not quite right here. I looked up RUT for 4 January and it was around 618. Now I don't know ER2, but I don't think it trades at a 3% premium over cash.

#30     May 16, 2005