My coach only trades on SIM

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by TheBestGuruEver, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Jimmy, I was here years before you found this site. You should have been here back then. Real traders had interesting, articulate and learned conversations. Take a look at some of the threads from 2001 through 2005, for example. Comparing that to today is awful. Reading the nonsense in this site is like listening to a pack of trailer-park kids playing in the community sandbox, toothless moms sitting nearby while they smoke cigarettes and tug on their falling brastraps.

If Baron did what is best for this site, he would ban and erase steveb.s., trader6666666666 and YOU. Erase every post from all the lot of you pernacious trolls here and this site would improve 300% in the short-run just from pushing those few keys alone.

#11     Sep 12, 2009
  2. Which guru's? :mad:

#12     Sep 12, 2009
  3. You try to quote stats from 2000, but only show a chart from the last six months filled with what looks like a lot of noise … are you stupid, or do you think we are? :confused:
    When the reader looks at the chart from the longer term view (which is how I also believe one should trade, btw) we see that Elite Trader is holding strong at 75,000 monthly people from 5/1/07 to 9/10/09.

quantcast shows have the following stats for Elite Trader for the period from 5/1/07 - 9/10/09:
    • Is overwhelmingly male (75%)
    • In the 35 to 50+ age group (86%)
    • Makes 60k to 100+k per annum (67%)
    • Is a college graduate (79%)
    • Is Caucasian (n/a)
    • Consistently has over 75k monthly people
    • Is ranked at # 28,617

I’d say Elite Trader is holdings strong, and despite commentary saying that it has gone down in the past few years, actually has been producing very consistent numbers across the Board (pun intended). :p

This fact is pretty amazing, considering the short lifetime of the average online website business. The bumps in number of people are obviously short-term visitors who stop by to visit, get what they need (or, can’t find it) and leave … pretty the same as any and every other business, LOL.

:)

Link

#13     Sep 12, 2009
  4. In comparison, lets take a look at Traderslaboratory (the online trading website where Steve46 used to slither around at on his belly until he decided to grace us with his presence … again) and Elite Trader’s biggest competitor in the online trading website business.

quantcast shows have the following stats for Traderslaboratory for the period from 8/17/08 - 9/10/09:
    • Male (75%)
    • In the 35 to 50+ age group (84%)
    • Makes 60k to 100+k per annum (62%)
    • Is a college graduate (79%)
    • Is Caucasian (85%)
    • Consistently has over 1k monthly people
    • Is ranked at # 139,927
    I’d say Traderslaboratory doesn’t even come close to Elite Trader in any measurable statistic used by the Marketing and Advertising departments of trading businesses for promotional purposes, nor does it come close to matching Elite Trader’s audience participation; and online content.

:eek:

Link

#14     Sep 12, 2009
  5. of course you are confused, having never been a business owner yourself. the last six months of any business performance is most important. Tavern-On-The-Green has a wonderful 90 year curve of steady performance. Doesn't it?

Go back and clip a photo of the past five month slope for ET whilst the stock market staged one of its biggest rallies in history. Please post that ET performance chart for us, james

#15     Sep 12, 2009
  6. james, I am not steve.b.s.

secondly, ET is not in the online trading website business any more. it left there a long time ago, now its the trailer-park sandbox lot for grubby preschoolers. when is the last time you enjoyed a lengthy thread focused on trading topic discussion in here?

even the ES Journal has declined to a scabbed skin-n-bones carcass of what it had been

from the personal side, Im quite convinced you suffer from bi-polar disorder. that is not meant to be condescending. someone reading your opposite personalities here coupled with obsessive-compulsive posting patterns might draw similar conclusions

#16     Sep 12, 2009
  7. Am I really that much smarter than you ... or are you just that (honestly) stupid? :confused:

TOTG had a change of ownership which resulted in the current owner losing control of the restaurant, serious abuse of employees by middle level management which resulted in severe fines for the company and the industry turning against the owner.

I detail what happend with the restaurant here: Link

ET doesn't even come close to having a similar business model as a high-end restaurant which has been driven into the ground. :eek:

Hey steve, I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to show the Board (and Baron) just how much smarter and in-the-know than you I really am.

Thanks again :)
    Bawawhahahahaha, looks like the trolls have been collborating, ROTFLMAO!!!! :D :D :D
    Hey steve, it's the weekend!!!!

You're supposed to be having a good time (even though it's a tad rainy her in NYCitay).

Unlike you, I have a pretty busy schedule today, so please keep trolling the site, showing everyone what a complete and total loser you are, running back to ET when Baron formally banned you from the site Link ... while I go out and have a good time. :D

Seeya :p

#17     Sep 12, 2009
  8. why don`t you post something of value instead of the same boring gibberish in every thread..........one day you`re going to wake up & realize that your life is worthless & that your multiple aliases,meaniningless posts,followed by your dopey expressions amount to absolutely nothing........you are the epitome of a loser.

#18     Sep 12, 2009
  9. Poor Spooz Top, I guess you didn't like being outsted as a piker when you were claiming to be rolling in the dough. :p Link

... and when it comes to posting trash, you're the biggest trash talker of them all. Link.

It really sucks to be exposed as a hypcrite, now doesn't it?
    Ah, ET continues to be a wonderful place of fantasy high rollers and mutliple-alias whiners. :D

Spooz Top will soon be making appearances on this reality TV Show: Tool Academy

Later Spooz Tool, :p

#19     Sep 12, 2009
  10. That pretty much summarizes for us

I actually like james, am quite certain we'd get on just fine in person. I do pity him though, for the current state that he is in

as for steve.b.s - this site would be much better off for all of his posts to be deleted and expunged, along with every troll comment attached in kind.

#20     Sep 12, 2009