My client is looking for top statistical machine learning talent...

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by ASusilovic, Aug 25, 2010.

1. My client, a leading global financial institution with a diverse business platform is expanding aggressively. They are looking for the top talent to join their highly successful cutting edge teams.

They require strong experienced quants to develop and model ultra high-frequency and high-frequency(intraday) sophisticated strategies.

Requirements:

You will have a PHD in a quantitative subject and have done research involving statistical analysis, artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive signals or market market microstructure.

You will have hands-on experience working with large datasets, where low latency is paramount.

Experience on either the buy or sell side is necessary working with FX or Cash equities, and experience with options and futures is highly desirable.

My client is looking for top statistical machine learning talent.

They would consider exceptional candidates with experience in:

• Market making

• Transactional cost analysis

• Stat arb proprietary trading

• Portfolio Trading

• Product development.

If you are looking for a new challenge and a chance to shine within an intelligent leading team at the forefront of high frequency trading, please send me a resume

Although preferable; you are not explicitly required to send your CV.

If you want to have a chat about this role, please free to call. We treat all applications/conversations as 100% confidential.

Applying: quant-jobs@globalquantrecruitment.com

Telephone: +44 (0) 203 207 9090

Company: GQR |Global Quant Recruitment

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/e/vgh/1615777

http://jobs.efinancialcareers.co.uk/job-4000000000666230.htm

Please apply so we can make you redundant in a couple of months. Surprisingly, the machine will not need you anymore...
    :D :cool: