My China Thesis Entitled... The Biggest Lie Ever Told

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Stockolio, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Can't agree more. We have quite some experts on China in this forum, almost can Kickstart another ratings agency. :D

#51     Apr 26, 2019
  2. Making good money trading the collapsing Chinese equity and bond markets? Sure, except those never happened. You make the the bold assumption that frauds and liars are worse than ignorant, uninformed, but incredibly arrogant individuals. I am not sure that assumption is correct.

#52     Apr 26, 2019
  3. maxinger

maxinger

It really doesn't matter whether it is half lie or full lie.
    We wouldn't check its authenticity.
    Even news from reputable websites are of questionable integrity.

Because we focus on charts, not news.
    We read news with a pinch of salt.

_________

#53     Apr 26, 2019
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

#55     Apr 27, 2019
  5. ironchef

ironchef

This is a trading forum.

For someone so convinced China is in imminent danger of collapse, you should put your money where your mouth is, make some serious money and do what Dr. Michael Burry did shorting the US mortgage back securities.

#56     Apr 27, 2019
  6. RedDuke

RedDuke

Out of curiosity what would be the best way to short China ?

#57     Apr 27, 2019
  7. Tough words poser, having a tough Saturday morning ? I am no idiot, there are hundreds of better things to short then China... They are not only collapsing, but entering a depression, the biggest financial collapse in history, they will start defaulting on US issued debt in second half, by 2020 full blown default in domestic and foreign issued debt. Japan, South Korea and Europe have been pulling out at a fast rate in 2019, deglobilisation is under appreciated by most on why China's collapse will be insane. US moving cheap labour to India,Mexico and Vietnam/Malaysia. There Account Deficit will run into very high gear in a hurry due to deglobilisation. China has to master EV's and mostly buy Russian/Iran Oil, they just don't have US Dollars anymore... If they decide to float RMB, Civil unrest and even more chaos!

I put entire account on HYG Puts, shorting Industrial Bonds, US Shale Bonds... US Shale is a Ponzi, not on China level of Ponzi, but up there. Junk ETF are market maked by Hedge funds, Big boys on wall street can't market make them... Once it tilts, Junk ETF go 0 to hundred realllll quick

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
    #58     Apr 27, 2019
  8. He's a poser pretending to trade... He's been exposed before, he ain't shorting shit... He's the type to just ride American Stock Market dominance, I doubt he actually researches or produce any trading thesis. He has a hard on for me, been a while

#59     Apr 27, 2019
  9. ironchef

ironchef

FXI, BABA, BIDU, TCEHY, IQ..... for example.

#60     Apr 27, 2019
    RedDuke likes this.