My Brothers In Arms

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

#41     Jan 3, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

How many is a slew anyway? :D

I ask because you have a documented history of obfuscation, embellishment and even outright lies. One can't be too careful these days.

#42     Jan 3, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K8E_zMLCRNg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#43     Jan 4, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

RCG, the world awaits your response.

#44     Jan 6, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

You seem to posess an uncanny ability to get annoying bitches to shut up..... (RCG Trader, D. Zhivodka, Omegapoint, etc....)

Any way you could talk to my mother in law? :D

#45     Jan 6, 2012
  6. He's a chickenhawk, would not know where the place was if I told him. So, as there are real soldiers on this site, I have decided to the chickenhawks be chickenhawks. Not gonna waste time in this type of debate, the fool would only fuck it up.

#46     Jan 6, 2012
  7. And as this was a tribute thread to military of REAL patriots, I am not going to respond to this either. Have a nice day, tampon.

#47     Jan 6, 2012
  8. Only in your redneck mind:D

#48     Jan 6, 2012
  9. I'm going to answer for him because he shouldn't have to respond to this. I'm a combat veteran but so what? Even if he never left the States RCG's service wasn't somehow "inferior" to mine or anyone else's because he volunteered to serve his country and in effect made himself subject to the whims of the government to be sent anywhere at anytime to do anything, regardless of risk. And when that happens they don't always take care of you which I hope your son never experiences. So his ass was absolutely on the line although there are varying degrees of that. He was just luckier than some. But this is why I've said several times that NO honorable service should ever be denigrated which is what you're doing and I'm respectfully asking you to stop.

#49     Jan 6, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

No one laughed at my Navy combat joke the other day. Never saw combat, but saw smudge on radar, pressed button, smudge disappeared... ?

Sigh.

#50     Jan 6, 2012