My Brothers In Arms

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Dec 31, 2011.

1. We have had strange convos down here the basement. It's nearly 2012, I have talked to my parents, my kids, my women in my life. And yet, with less than ten minutes to go, I remember my Brothers in Arms. All of you, regardless of branch, regardless of politics. I remember you.

To you combat vets. This is my response. You know who you are, for I have heard from nearly all of you.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k5JkHBC5lDs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Happy New Year.

2. Classy post RCG :)

Happy New Year brother

3. Happy New year Brother.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

They're the best alright.

I must have misunderstood though, I thought you were a peace time army nurse.

Got any good war stories?

5. pspr

pspr

We've got to give RCG a break from our tongue lashings for a while. He's trying to be civil around the holidays and I commend him for his comradery.

Of course, when he posts his first off the wall, crazy liberal attack in the new year we'll then have to crush him like a bug! :D

6. We haven't been in peacetime in a decade fool. Dayum, just how stupid are you?:D

7. And you are, totally delusional as per usual.

8. As bad as RCG has been owning Lucrum lately its clear luke has a hard time letting it go :(

9. pspr

pspr

LOL. I would say you are the delusional one. Is it that time of month for you again?

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

So where and when were you deployed?

#10     Jan 2, 2012