My Brother Blew >$1 Million

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by ET99, May 11, 2007.

1. Good chart. Shows how the real money is made and KEPT.

Trading, on the other hand, is a sure way to the poor house (for most "traders").

#21     May 12, 2007
  2. "You don't hear much about guys who take their shot and miss, but I'll tell you what happens to 'em. They end up humping crappy jobs on graveyard shifts, trying to figure out how they came up short."

-Rounders

#22     May 12, 2007
  3. Sorry, better re-check your charts.....we are now forming a "double top". Time to think short.

#23     May 12, 2007
  4. Oh, wow, how I loved that movie...it's one of my "top ten"....and is that quote EVER SO RELEVANT here: some make it, some don't....and "that's the way it is" in the land of risk.

#24     May 12, 2007
  5. So true. If I had an oz. of movie writing talent, I would rewrite Rounders against the context of the market. I believe it could done pretty much without changing any of the dialogue, short of changing "poker" for "market"

On the other side of the gentleman who lost $1MM, is someone smiling about how their system worked to perfection.

#25     May 12, 2007
  6. patoo

patoo

amen!

#26     May 12, 2007
  7. ***************************************************
    Interesting bit of venom considering your previous post:

05-09-07 04:45 PM

Nothing exists in a vacuum.

If you don't have God in your life, well then whether you like it or not, you're the devils friend.

I am sure God just loves having nuts like you represent him. Does the word hypocrisy mean anything to you?

hy·poc·ri·sy
    –noun, 1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.

Take a hike Flanders.

#27     May 12, 2007
  8. how about all three above? :p

#28     May 12, 2007
  9. Andrew151

Andrew151

Seriously, that guy has got issues.

#29     May 12, 2007
  10. arealpissedgoy

I'm pretty certain the author is Chinese.

Hardcore gambling is a Chinese disease, along with a love for Opium.

There are also other clear signs the author is possible Chinese. His total lack of honesty in dealing with others.

Now multiply this fellow by a Billion and you know why the Chinese stock market is headed straight down when a sell off begins.

===========================================

what is your proof ,he is a Chinese

I warn you it is racist remark

#30     May 12, 2007