My boy is back!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by EqtTrdr, Dec 12, 2006.

1. EPrado

EPrado

I am begging you all for an offer.....puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeze.....I want to unload this idiot....

#31     Dec 12, 2006
  2. EPrado

EPrado

No...you are just a scumbag for admiring such a piece of garbage...

#32     Dec 12, 2006
  3. EPrado

EPrado

Thanks man...some nasty ass kickings in that video....

I just have a problem with scumbags like the guy selling his bs to unsuspecting people. I am sure he can be persuasive to the right person. Some of those testimonials are ridiculous. You see this crap everywhere. "I can turn your 10k account into 500k within weeks...blah blah blah". If this guy was THAT good he wouldnt need to sell his "scerets". Would be able to make a hell of a lot more trading.

This eqt trader dude coming on here and promoting him is ridiculous....this idiot needed to be called out....

#33     Dec 12, 2006
  4. EPrado

EPrado

Mike...not sure if you are for real...most likely with one post you are not....but the scumbag said he made it live on the 13th..a Saturday..he lied..got caught...and now makes up this line of crap to dig outta the hole....what did you think....he would admit he is a fraud?

If you are honestly gonna subscribe then good luck.....let me know how it goes....I have a nice bridge you might be interested in buying

#34     Dec 12, 2006
  5. EPrado

EPrado

Nice trade !

I am eagerly awaiting the two best trading days of the year...Christmas and New Years Day.....

#35     Dec 12, 2006

6. ROFL!!

admiring?

You have a hard time reading sarcasm or something?

Dude, it was a JOKE... calm down!!

Nobody is promoting anyone here....

If you just go back from 2001 and read the Trendfund threads you will see he is a target of much comedy here on ET..

RELAX AND CHILL OUT BRO.. enjoy a little light hearted humor

THIS THREAD WAS MEANT TO GET EVERYONE TO RAG ON WAXIE ... that is why I posted it..... for a good laugh...

#36     Dec 12, 2006
  7. MikeN

MikeN

Yes, I am for real. I almost never post to threads like this but, knowing nothing about this fellow's history, I thought I'd give it a try. If he really has a sordid past/history, I won't waste my $6.95.

I guess I didn't want to hang the guy for poor grammar but, as I said, if he isn't on the up and up, I won't waste my money.

#37     Dec 12, 2006
  8. EPrado

EPrado

Lemme guess....you took his course...then within 4 weeks you turned 10k into 950k?

#38     Dec 12, 2006
  9. you mean$950 right?:p

#39     Dec 12, 2006
  10. EPrado

EPrado

THIS THREAD WAS MEANT TO GET EVERYONE TO RAG ON WAXIE ... that is why I posted it.....

Mission accomplished.....

If you were being sarcastic...then I withdraw my negative comments about you...

Sorry nobody wanted to adopt you....had to go to the market on getting rid of you...waiting for my fill.....

#40     Dec 12, 2006