My boy is back!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by EqtTrdr, Dec 12, 2006.

1. u said he is..uh..eh...your boy; u got any affiliation of some sort with him?

#21     Dec 12, 2006
  2. Is there a "buy it now" option? lol

#22     Dec 12, 2006
  3. MikeN

MikeN

Hello All,

Since he is offering some of his training material for free, I thought I'd ask the folks at his Web site about the apparent discrepancy. Here's my EMail and the response I received (I've edited out the responder's name:

-------------------------

Support@trendtradingtowin.com
    Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 6:24 PM

Before I order you "free" materials I have one concern. On your Web site you made the following statement:

"On May 13, 2006, I traded LIVE at the MGM Hotel in Las Vegas in front 100+ clients. I made over $139,000 that day. That's real money, not some simulated trading portfolio."

As was pointed out on at least one news forum, May 13th is a Saturday.

Assuming you were trading US markets, how did you trade live?

Thanks. I'll post your answer back to the news forum so that the record can be set straight.

Mike

---------------------
    Mike,

That was a LIVE 3 day workshop, Sat, Sun and Mon. The LIVE trading day Michael made that moneywas on Monday for that workshop.

[name edited out]
    ----------------------

The response sounds reasonable to me. I'll order the materials and check them out.

#23     Dec 12, 2006
  4. At this point who cares if he made the money or not, I am nominating EL Prado for awesome takedown of the month, maybe even the year! This one is for you El Prado!!

http://www.lookatentertainment.com/v/v-1902.htm

#24     Dec 12, 2006
  5. This is just a copycat. He took the idea from my website where I discussed on how on Thanksgiving, I traded my Turkey Indicator and nailed 15 ES points and $155,000 before the Lions game was over...

#25     Dec 12, 2006
  6. i dont buy that crap; he said he traded live ON the 13th...that means he said he traded on saturday. i still think this guy lied trough his teeth and was completely careless or better a complete idiot.

#26     Dec 12, 2006
  7. it was just a joke...

calm down

he is not my boy...

Just posted this as I thought it would be a funny thread and everyone would get a kick that ol' Waxie is back:D

#27     Dec 12, 2006
  8. Wax*e is a succesful movie producer with at least one hit film-- fact is losers, Wa@ie kicks ass and is highly successfull in hollywould and wallstreet.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1219303/

Why do you l

osees

hate him

so much?ji97090w7123439fhdgbcg7^%675!!!27698'kdd,mvjw.amn
    magnum

#28     Dec 12, 2006
  9. It is only 6.95 shipping for the DVD and book and free cost... Let me guess, you get the first 4 pages of the book only and it is $400 for the rest of the book......

#29     Dec 12, 2006
  10. REDDEC

REDDEC

I SECOND THAT

#30     Dec 12, 2006