My blog

Discussion in 'Economics' started by morganist, Jan 25, 2012.

1. morganist

morganist Guest

There are many reasons but the politicians are very bad. You should read my articles published at the Adam Smith Insititute. They are very popular and explain the problems with the central bank many are universal. Personally I think I would be able to resolve the US's problems but the UK with 500% GDP debt I don't think there is much I could do.

#11     Jan 26, 2012
  2. Good content, morganist. I will read through it in a quiet moment. Why is it that you don't register your own domain name? Also I don't find anything about your background on the site, or am I missing something? It would definitely benefit your credibility.

#12     Jan 26, 2012
  3. Well, currently I don't think we have a suggestion box in the country. Obama (President arrogant prick)listens to no one, Geithner is leaving, Bernanke acts like a rabbit - run and hiode and run and hide. Fire off your solutions to Goldman Sachs or Jamie aat JP, I'd bet one of them would answer you.

What the heck, Send one to Chris Chritie, he might be a vp one day (wait till after the super bowl and see if he is in a good mood though if the New Jersey Giants win.

#13     Jan 26, 2012
  4. morganist

morganist Guest

I have another website for business this is just to promote my ideas. I have loads of blogs. Here is one at Mindful Money with a brief description.

http://www.mindfulmoney.co.uk/wp/author/peter-j-r-morgan/

#14     Jan 26, 2012
  5. morganist

morganist Guest

Remember I probably am the closest thing to JP Morgan that you will get. The original that is. So maybe I could pull it off.

#15     Jan 26, 2012
  6. I wouldn't mention that.Let some reporter discover the "connection"
    in the dumpster. It would make good copy.

#16     Jan 26, 2012