My best play right now FTEK

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by michaelscott, May 23, 2007.

1. pffff

#21     Sep 28, 2007
  2. This had better turn over right here at $23.75 or we are in trouble. I think it was a reflexive bounce that I missed but this stk can make you cry as I remember would hate to leave big $'s on the table here. We were all a bit sloppy last week with this one I'm afraid we must be ready to buy bounces as well as breakouts. 2 Month declining Channel is right here. A move above will set off a flurry of buys a move below a flurry of sells. Important time for FTEK. ~ stoney

#22     Oct 1, 2007
  3. Very nice move. We'll see if follow through tomorrow like the last move. Too bad I didn't take action at 21.50

#23     Oct 1, 2007
  4. Stoney talks the talk now he walks the walk. I hate myself- just bought this way up at $24 something. BAD TRADING 101 folks! The problem is there is a rumor of a huge Chinese contract and I never know what to believe if it pans out Wham it's $33. if it doesn't it's typical bad luck for me.. and pump and dumper has his shot at $21 again. ~

#24     Oct 3, 2007
  5. I think your good. No action for me on this one. Hopefully it moves like a chinese stock for you. Would like to see volume pick up on it for you.

#25     Oct 3, 2007
  6. Stoney, this has gone fucking crazy to $34. Man, I just missed buying this.

So up huge in 2 weeks. 3rd time in mid 30 range. Last 2 times up here, it has shit the bed. So what's the play?

3rd time a charm to run for the roses to all time high's or get the hell out and take profits and short the pig. Earnings 11/6 and last Q hit them hard. Will keep an eye on it.

#26     Oct 17, 2007
  7. Barrons bump and analyst upgrade right after.
    Typical. Look out below it's now $10 off a spike low.....

#27     Oct 18, 2007