my bank account got robbed by the European Commission. Over €700k lost!

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by peilthetraveler, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Dude seriously, do you get paid for these posts?

How many examples do you want where the bitcoin wallet got robbed? At least the money in the bank is secured...

2. clacy

clacy

Peil, why don't you and a few of the other Bitcoin crazed ET members create your own bitcoin website/forum?

I don't want to pull up the ET front page and see that 70% of the posts are regarding bitcoin and created by 2-3 bitcoin lovers.

3. Its secured? Did you even click the link? The guy lost almost all his money that was in the so-called secure bank. He even called the bank a week or so before when he felt like something big was going to happen and the bankers said "This is the european union...nothing is going to happen to your money.

Banks are not safe. You lose about 4% of it every year to inflation that thats guaranteed! Your money IS being robbed from you in a bank.

Anyway, if you are really afraid of your bitcoins being stolen, put them in a vault and get them insured.

http://www.financialexpress.com/news/worlds-first-insured-bitcoin-vault-opens-in-uk/1217839

4. Sorry,I'm going to keep raping your eyes with my bitcoin posts. Nothing you can do about it. :cool:

5. clacy

clacy

Maybe ET could keep bitcoin posts off the front page, like the politcal, chitchat sections, etc

6. ElCubano

ElCubano

make sure you tell him to bite the pillow.

7. Highly doubtful, considering it is a preferred topic for Baron

8. Hoi

Hoi

You want to sensor, world's most innovative financial invention of current century? Where are you from... North-Korea?

9. #10     Jan 17, 2014