My attempt to earn a funded account with TopStep

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by SelfMadeDude, Sep 11, 2019.

1. GuyCL

GuyCL

Have you acknowledged anything I said ? Is it still 10 % in one month? IF so what firm would want you trading like that and and YES I had several. The owner is extremely vague when answering real questions on his program.. I was part of a group of forex traders where several took the test. and The head of the group asked to see the contract on how people get paid once they qualify. The owner sdaid he would have to sign a NON disclosure and couldnt tell us what he learned. VERY shady. I asked Many questions and was never given clear answers. ONLY complaints of asking questions, too many to the head guy in our group. In other words they wanted me to shut up. This was a month before the head of our group said NO he cant recommend FTMO and for ________________ these reasons. IF they didnt care about taking your money wouldn't they make it 5% and 5% like earn2 trade !!!
    I have more to say, but dont want to ruin your experience.. What Im saying is 100% fact. Perhaps I should see if emails are in my archives. Or i could dig poist out from outr Telegram group.... 16 days!!! it takes Gambling and Luck you know it. , Im certain you will be paid by others losses. the worse Forex money grabbing company out there. Doesnt change anything that you passe, that means nothing in the big picture. You would have passed any company , correct !! The other really bad one is Bluepoint. IF the first step was 5% and he showed our guy the contract ( without a Non disclosure) he could have had 30 people, but I guess their was no shortage of suckers.

Heck we had 30 people willing to join FTMO, but he refused to show us the contract. as it was a good handful , maybe 10 people did join....

#51     Oct 3, 2019
  2. GuyCL

GuyCL

written in forum after a private webinar , and HIS discussion with the FTMO owner Pavel ... We had a group in telegram, amongst other topics, Called Trader funding .. Here is a few quotes... JUST so you know I make up nothing I say unlike m a lot on this forum

Hi John, Not talking about you specifically. Interesting for me that we sent around 60 people to FTMO and those people were prepared to pay FTMO moeny for the pleasure of trying their challenge I don't want to speculate too much here, but the odds get stacked up and there is something strange about the ultimate funding mechanism used by FTMO. In fact they don't really want people to win, this is proven by the hurdles they put in place. They make their money on the front end fees IMHO.

From _________ I believe Pavel and FTMO take the odds of failure up above 90% and this isn’t really sensible to follow through with if there are other people around who are regulated. Lastly there was something they did not want me to inform ____ (CO. Name } about and he requested I sign an NDA which I refused to do . I guess it was something to do with how they fund the live accounts. I dont recommend them anymore if they cant be transparent and honest and I promised to bring 30 to 60 new clients to them. Go figure , Not reputable at all. Money hungry yes, but transparent NO. However if still in the program, carry on. What you have to ask yourself is why limit your traders to make money who have just jumped through multiple hoops set up by them.

Also for those that are interested I am talking to an FCA regulated company looking for traders who need 3 to 6 months trading with them before awarding 250k minimum . Once I check them out fully I will let everyone know. Yes line i have always said the money is there the traders aren’t. If you play very slow very steady the money will arrive. Once you have one year at 500k then you into the millions. Win win for everyone.. Swiss are 500k starting capital,
    [06.11.18 09:42]
    Neither have trading restrictions
    [06.11.18 09:42]
    Great advantage over the FTMO style of company

Mark, [21.10.18 10:59]
    It also turns out as we know all didn't know everything so I don't think his stuff is clear enough. Tell me he didn't know what the lsba Auto trader was all about.? Pavel could easily be a news event at that time you think he should have spoke up then.

Paul Faire, [01.10.18 12:53]
    [In reply to ________________
    Hi ___, did FTMO give you feedback on your request yet? Are they talking about only major news announcements?

[01.10.18 13:16]
    [In reply to Paul Faire]
    Hi Paul currently still waiting for a reply

Ideally you need a company regulated by the FCA to run this type of thing. FTMO are not regualted by the equivalent Czech authorities this is because they have structured their company to avoid the expense of havng to do so. However all the brokers they use are regulated.

#52     Oct 3, 2019
  3. With all due respect, please refrain from responding with 1/2+ page comments regarding other prop firms and your experience or lack thereof with them.

I am more than happy to share my experiences related to TopStep but do not appreciate comments about other firms since I have shown more enough respect to all those who have commented so far. If you want to chat about other firms, please create a separate thread.

Thank you.

upload_2019-10-3_19-49-32.png

#53     Oct 3, 2019
    Sekiyo, tyro, zeninthemarkets and 2 others like this.
  4. GuyCL

GuyCL

Apologies. Didn't realize what thread I was on. That Prop co. struck a nerve as you can see

#54     Oct 4, 2019

5. No doubt -- you strike me as a cool guy which is why I asked very politely. Thanks for the cordial responses.

#55     Oct 4, 2019
  6. Today is probably the best thing that could have happened to me

upload_2019-10-4_17-13-41.png

#56     Oct 4, 2019
  7. upload_2019-10-4_17-20-33.png

#57     Oct 4, 2019
  8. Fall down 9 times, get up 10

upload_2019-10-4_17-30-13.png

#58     Oct 4, 2019
  9. marsku

marsku

Work on a real advantage. I recommend the books Jared Tendler: "The Mental Game of Poker 1" and "The Mental Game of Poker 2"
    Avoid self-sabotage, if you don't want to be a trader, stop it.
    Stop being childish.

#59     Oct 4, 2019
  10. henryk

henryk

On the 150K the total starting draw down is 4500. If you are down 1500 just stop for the day. This way you will have at least 3 days to go bust. Bad days happen to every trader. Good ones know when to walk away and fight another day.

#60     Oct 4, 2019