My attempt to earn a funded account with Earn2Trade

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by SelfMadeDude, Jul 13, 2020.

1. LCK2000

LCK2000

Ill look for it, I can attest to it though as I have taken advantage of it at least 2 months. Well not sure "took advantage of" as I'm paying monthly fees month after month.

#271     Jan 1, 2021
  2. LCK2000

LCK2000

#272     Jan 1, 2021
  3. DevBru

DevBru

I see, but that doesn't really make a lot of difference in my opinion, since in the past you could also just cancel your current subscription and start a new one, that also gave you a "reset", you basically just start all over again.

When i once tried a few of these services i never did a reset, always canceled the account and started a new one, a reset only makes sense if you do it in the first 5 days or so of the account, afterwards the odds of completing the combine before the new billing period was so small that i would just start over and save myself the reset fee.

#273     Jan 1, 2021
  4. LCK2000

LCK2000

I basically agree, the only saving part of it is that since TST is 2 steps, if you are on step 2 and if you cancel your account and re-sign up, you lose the first step. If you are on step 2, you reset and stay on step 2. That's basically where I was at for 2 months. Granted, passing step 1 is relatively easy relative to step 2, imo. So valid point.

I guess it also buys you 5 days if you just wait for the reset and your on step 2, now you have a full month to get the profit goal for only step 2.

But, with all the others programs, 100% agree. They are 1 step, 15 days, and there's zero reason to pay for a reset once your past 5 days or you'll get hit with another month if you do make it to day 15.

#274     Jan 1, 2021
  5. This is all Occam's Razor. Meaning that this 'prop shop' pays you from other's losses in the combines. That's fine, as long as they pay - but I wish they would stop trying to insult our intelligence by suggesting otherwise.

I have three funded accounts w/ the5ers, and I don't for a second think they are real. They pay me, so I don't care.

#275     Jan 2, 2021
  6. traderjo

traderjo

LOL If any such business becomes upfront and start admitting that they make money by collecting failed test/ combine fee then that will expose them... and that is why they are really not real prop firms... the business model is unethical ...sure legal but unethical
    real props ( names mentioned many times by people like Bone) don't do all this BS

#276     Jan 2, 2021
    clockwork71 likes this.
  7. I will start updating again real soon.

As of July 3:

upload_2022-7-3_12-30-44.png

#277     Jul 3, 2022
  8. I think a lot of people who have never tried an evaluation with these funder firms are under the impression that the trailing drawdown is infinite.

It's not....it stops when your trailing drawdown reaches your starting balance.

Sure, it sucks but if you're a decent trader with good risk management and know to how scale in-out, this should not be a huge endeavor.

#278     Jul 3, 2022
    jtlexington likes this.
  9. Overnight

Overnight

Sweet Jesus. You have been at this for 2 years now, have generated 4700 bux in profit and still have not passed?

#279     Jul 3, 2022
  10. LoL. Not exactly. Since 2 years ago - covid era - I stopped trading for awhile due to failed evals and loss of personal brokerage account. Worked some weird jobs to get by. Now after having saved some cash, quit my job to do this full time again. Let's just say that "I'm all in..." I've suffered enough to have made some real progress as a trader, but more importantly as a person so I'm now ready to fulfill manifest destiny.

#280     Jul 3, 2022