MUST WATCH!!! Inspirational!!! Save Our Souls!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Jul 12, 2008.

1. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FG_HuFtP8w8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FG_HuFtP8w8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. hughb

hughb

Ron Paul still winning in a landslide in the latest AOL poll? Still raising record amounts of grassroots money?

Whatever happened with that record amount of grassroots money anyway? You would think that the non-sheeple Paulites would be asking.

3. Ignore him at your and your childrens' peril.

The man is a hero, and the embodiment of truth, integrity and common sense.

And he genuinely cares about this country, not his own selfish motives, or those who bought him (because no one has).

4. hughb

hughb

I care about this country too, but I have the same chance of getting into the White House as Ron Paul. How could Ron Paul go on national televsion to discuss eliminating the income tax and not even bother to find out how much the govt takes in from income tax? How could he discuss bringing troops home without even bothering to find out how many are stationed overseas? He never was a serious candidate. He led all you Paulites down a yellow brick road, ironically while you were all chanting "SHEEPLE!" at the rest of us. We need a politician with Ron Paul's ideals and ideas but who will actually take campaigning seriously. Until then, keep singing and dancing on your yellow brick road.

5. If someone speaking the truth, passionately, such as Ron Paul, succeeds in starting a process of inspiring people to dig deep and start rising up, we all win.

This is not born of idealism, but necessity.

If not Ron Paul, then who? Who else is doing and saying what he is?

He's already succeeded, because you and I are having this discussion. And we are far from alone - trust me on that.

6. Ron Paul is a brilliant mind and a RARE modern Patriot!!! :cool:

7. Unlike most people in politics, Ron Paul's voice deserves to be heard.

8. ron paul believes in biblical creation and a 6000 year old earth. that is not a brilliant mind.

9. You are wrong.

Ron Paul is a medical doctor, a pediatrician, progressive, and is not a religious fundamentalist.

And he definitely doesn't believe the earth is only 6,000 years old.

If you have a link, cite it.

10. I have no idea what his position is on the 6000 year old Earth but I do know he is continuing refusing to release his racist newsletters.

He says they aren't racist and are nothing like the ones that leaked out, but no, no one can see them.

#10     Jul 12, 2008