Must see: The Great Global Warming Swindle

Discussion in 'Politics' started by just21, Mar 12, 2007.

1. atozcom

atozcom

WTF, Global warming caused the coldest April since 1997. Retail sales go down.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=a1sS.wNui384&refer=home

Coldest Since 1997

Last month was the coldest April since 1997 in the U.S., the wettest in four years and the snowiest in more than 14 years, according to Weather Trends International, a Bethlehem, Pennsylvania-based firm. The Northeast and North Central states were especially hit by snow, the firm said.

#251     May 10, 2007
  2. If you cast your net a little further to Australia you will find a very different picture. Australia is in the grip of the worst drought on record. The situation is so bad that all irrigation from the Murry-Darling, one of the longest river systems in the world, is to be turned off in a matter of weeks. Australia's biggest orchards and vineyards could well be completely lost. There are plans to drain the wetlands to reduce evaporation. In my part of the country it is the hottest autumn on record. Water reservoirs are at 20% or less and could run completely dry for the affected cities within 2 years.

Informed opinion is that global warming is probably a factor along with other climate phenomena such as El Nino.

This may be a vision of the future for many people on the planet.

#252     May 11, 2007
  3. atozcom

atozcom

If I am an environmentalist I would say: Before Australians land on Australia, Australia have been doing well without human for a few billion or million years. It is YOU, Australian who screw it all up, with or without global warming. But, I am not an environmentalist so I wouldn't blame it all on Australians.

Floods and draughts come and go in unpredictable cycles EVERYWHERE. How can human ever ever out guess nature and try to change nature?

"Informed opinion is that global warming is probably a factor along with other climate phenomena such as El Nino"?

It is not informed opinion, it is misinformed opinion.

Yes, I am glad you mentioned El Nino. The wrong water temperature go to the wong place at the wrong time in the Pacific ocean. Science though they know the cause of El Nino. And what are we going to do about El Nino. Not one thing!!! Nobody is going to do anything about El Nino or CAN do anything about El Nino. What? Do nothing about El Nino which ONLY occur in the Pacific Ocean, and we are going to do something about GLOBAL warming?

#253     May 11, 2007