Must Be The PPT...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by gnome, Dec 5, 2008.

1. +200 most likely...I dunno any close in the green would be be deemed a success considering the job numbers were worse than expected.

#11     Dec 5, 2008
  2. Ooopps... YM just tried to turn back around after breaking support set at around 8,336 and it wasn't held. I am turning bearish again if we break 8,253 on the YM.

#12     Dec 5, 2008
  3. just a minor dip, will recover.

#13     Dec 5, 2008
  4. Reason is first crack in bonds appeared at 1ishPM. Who caused it? Everyone could including PPT.

Also technically equities shoudl rise, but there is a resistance at 1152 area.

Read relevent posts on RFT's blog. I will get the links later as I am busy with watching over positions now.

#14     Dec 5, 2008
  5. PPT can support a higher close (and will).imho

Pay$

#15     Dec 5, 2008
  6. close up 300 points?

time to go all in and cover all shorts now

#16     Dec 5, 2008
  7. 300 points should be easy, maybe 400+

#17     Dec 5, 2008
  8. Since you admittedly don't TRADE for a living, why you would feel that you have an ounce of credibility in regards to the final 90 minutes of this trading session is absolutely beyond me.

Note: The defense stocks are exploding higher. ( LMT, LLL, GD, NOC )

#18     Dec 5, 2008
  9. My theory about the market bottom we seem to be experiencing has nothing to do with the PPT, and everything to do with the big market players manipulating things.

I believe Joe Public is being seduced into coming back into the market, and that little by little the market will creep higher over the next 2-3 months (maybe to 10K again). Then the players will do massive, coordinated shorting and send it plunging again, only to cover again at the bottom, having separated lots more suckers from their money.

Anyone care to discuss my theory of how the market REALLY works? (And no, I'm not eating sour grapes - my trading is and has been going just fine).

#19     Dec 5, 2008
  10. your right

#20     Dec 5, 2008