Muslims With Multiple Wives Get Extra Welfare In UK

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Welfare???They need to send their bitches to fucking work!! Shit! Me and my wife only have 2 people turning out income....these assholes get at least 3, and probably even more...and THEY STILL CAN'T PAY THEIR RENT? What the fuck do they need welfare for?

Coming soon to an America near you.

U.S.S.A

#11     Feb 8, 2008
  2. Fucking hilarious!!

Bishop of Rochester: "Non-Muslims face a hostile reception in places dominated by the ideology of Islamic radicals."

Moonbats: "No they don't. You're paranoid and anti-Islam!"

Islamic Radical: "You will die for those words, Bishop! You Western non-Muslim pig!"

Moonbats: "See, Bishop, you're just paranoid."

#12     Feb 8, 2008
  3. speres

speres

General "Black Jack" Pershing and the Muslim Terrorists in the Philippines before WW I

General Pershing was born September 13th, 1860 near Laclede, MS. he died July 15th, 1948 in Washington, DC.

Highlights of his life include:

1891 Professor of Military Science and Tactics University of Nebraska
    1898 Serves in the Spanish-American War
    1901 Awarded rank of Captain
    1906 Promoted to rank of Brig. General
    1909 Military Governor of Moro Province, Philippines
    1916 Made Major General
    1919 Promoted to General of the Armies
    1921 Appointed Chief of Staff
    1924 Retires from active duty Education West Point.

Just before World War I, there were a number of terrorist attacks on the United States forces in the Philippines by Muslim extremists. So General Pershing captured 50 terrorists, and had them tied to posts for execution. He then had his men bring in two pigs and slaughter them in front of the, now horrified, terrorists.

Muslims detest pork, because they believe pigs are filthy animals. Some of them simply refuse to eat it, while others won't even touch pigs at all, nor any of their by-products. To them, eating or touching a pig, its meat, its blood, etc., is to be instantly barred from Paradise (and those virgins), and doomed to hell.

The soldiers then soaked their bullets in the pigs' blood, and proceeded to execute 49 of the terrorists by firing squad. The soldiers then dug a big hole, dumped in the terrorist's bodies, and covered them in pig blood, entrails, etc. They let the 50th man go.

And for the next 42 years, there was not a single Muslim extremist attack anywhere in the world.

Maybe it is time for this segment of history to repeat itself, maybe in Iraq? The question is, where do we find another Black Jack Pershing?

Assalaam Alaikum -"peace be unto you."

http://mysite.verizon.net/jialpert/Politics/Pershing.htm

#13     Feb 8, 2008