Muslims With Multiple Wives Get Extra Welfare In UK

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Feb 6, 2008.

1. I'd take a shot at England about this one, but then I look at my own country and how the US govt. is preparing a joke "economic stimilus package" cash give away to everyone inc. illegal aliens, and couldn't agree with you more: if we don't give muslims with multiple wifes multiple welfare checks here now, we will soon . . . it sucks :mad:

2. In a couple of years, there'll be another 50 million or so illegals here drawing welfare and social security, courtesy of President McObillary, so we really won't notice a few hundred thousand muslims with extra wives.

3. The multiple marriage is legal and performed in some other country than England. The country where the legal multiple marriages were performed reimburse UK for the benefits paid to the UK eligible recipient. Game over.

4. Actually, is it necessary to let someone become a citizen or emigrate who will be illegal upon entry, or illegal lifestyle?

5. Give us your tired, your poor, your huddles masses yearning to be free...

And what the hell, give us your criminals, terrorists, and the detritus of your societies while you're at it. And let's pay 'em all, because that's what we do.

6. Hapa, you left out HIV infected.

7. My bad.

8. Adopt sharia law in Britain, says the Archbishop of Canterbury Dr Rowan Williams

Dr Williams has made a habit of 'pro-islamic' comments

Dr Rowan Williams said that it "seems inevitable" that elements of the Muslim law, such as divorce proceedings, would be incorporated into British legislation.

The Archbishop provoked the row by saying Britain had to "face up to the fact" that some citizens did not relate to this country's legal system and argued that officially sanctioning sharia law would improve community relations.

He said there was an argument that aspects of sharia law, such as those involving divorce, financial transactions and the settling of disputes, could be accommodated with British legislation.

But Dr Williams said the argument that "there's one law for everybody" was "a bit of a danger" and called for "a constructive accommodation" with aspects of Muslim law.

The Bishop of Rochester, Dr Michael Nazir-Ali, said last month that non-Muslims faced a hostile reception in places dominated by the ideology of Islamic radicals. He has since faced death threats.

Dr Williams appeared to suggest that sharia law should be recognised as an officially sanctioned alternative to British law in areas such as marriage, divorce and inheritance.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/02/08/nrowan108.xml

9. maxpi

maxpi

This frigging guy is an idiot... he should get a pair and tell people if they don't like the laws they can get the hell out...

#10     Feb 8, 2008