Muslims only? Leave it to "Fair and Balanced"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Pabst

Pabst

Not only that AAA but in the horrific economic aftermath of 9/11, a few U.S. airlines were forced to pay relatively large settlements to the FAA for violating profiling standards. In many ways (perhaps rightfully) this administration has bent over backwards for the rights of Muslims.

#21     Aug 16, 2006
  2. Hey goofy, what kind of moron replies to "idiot threads?"

A moron like you....

:D

Oh, this is soooo much fun....

The right wingers are as dense and they come...

#22     Aug 16, 2006
  3. Gosh...

You are not agreeing with the klansmen... you must be a moonbat :D

#23     Aug 16, 2006
  4. Thats almost as crazy as spray painting anyone who wears real fur....oh wait a minute...PETA does that

#24     Aug 16, 2006
  5. that Mike Gallagher guy is a dumbass

#25     Aug 16, 2006
  6. jem

jem

I think Gallagher may have missed the point.

I think airports should consider a line for people who like like recent terrorists. No need to worry about religion. We would probably pick off a bunch Jews who live in Isreal and some greeks and maybe some italians. But if you look like a terrorist we have a line for you.

Now you can just walk yourself over to the line, or you can be asked to go over to it, but the line is there.

Now is it unconstitutional? I think Michael Gross exaggerates. First of all the u.s. supreme court allows border check points 45 miles inland and we know they are profiling there.

I would bet a properly framed law and situation would be approved by the U.S. supreme court. To be reasonable I would require periodic updates to match the descriptions of recent terrorists. If the face of terrorism changes so does our airport line. ---

My bet...Justice Roberts, writing for the majority overrules the 9th circuit and upholds terrorist profiling where matters of national security are involved.

#26     Aug 16, 2006