Muslims only? Leave it to "Fair and Balanced"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Well, going by past statistics, targeting muslims would only stop 50% of the terror acts. Targeting both muslims and white Republicans, though, would stop close to 100%.

August 14, 2001 Elderly couple attempt to hijack the plane and force the pilot to fly to Cuba. In the ensuing scuffle the plane crashed into the sea near Florida and the couple drowned.
    http://www.harpers.org/Cuba.html

Ignorance is bliss.

#11     Aug 16, 2006
  2. I said, "One out of the two most heinous terror acts committed in this country was by white Republican males. It's a fact."

My statement is factually correct. Unabomber was a serial killer, but his act would not count among "two most heinous terror acts."

#12     Aug 16, 2006
  3. Arnie

Arnie

Went right over your head! LOL

Yer funny:D

#13     Aug 16, 2006
  4. Pabst

Pabst

Speaking of ignorance....The "elderly" couple were CUBAN!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/1484911.stm

#14     Aug 16, 2006
  5. reg

reg

Could you point out to us where it states that the elderly couple which caused the plane crash were white Republicans?
    I read and reread the whole article but couldn't find any reference to any white Republicans.
    Thanks.
    BTW, in the same article, I read about "Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for a suicide bombing in a Sbarro restaurant in downtown Jerusalem; at least 18 people, including 6 children, were killed. Over 60 were wounded. Five of the dead were from a single family. Another suicide bomber injured about 20 people in Haifa. Israel confiscated Orient House, the PLO's headquarters in East Jerusalem. A family of five died in Pakistan when a bomb blew up a school bus." Now, those I would difinitely consider heinous crimes committed by Muslims.

#15     Aug 16, 2006
  6. reg

reg

#16     Aug 16, 2006
  7. #17     Aug 16, 2006
  8. Go back and read the posts again. Pabst asked when was the last time a non-muslim hijacked a US plane. I gave him the answer. "White Republican" was a parallel discussion.

#18     Aug 16, 2006
  9. " I suppose as a raghead you feel particularly threatened by profiling...... "

Back to the lame unfounded racist accusations, nothing like Pa(b)st his prime at work.

Pa(b)st his prime first response...spew it out.

Gee, it must be heck for you not to be able to throw your typical profanity laced tantrums....

(Oh, and liberals are out of power now for over 5 years, so crime increase not the work of liberals, they aren't in charge).

What a dopey guy you is...

#19     Aug 16, 2006
  10. Excellent points, Pabst.

If I were an arab, muslim male, I would volunteer for extra scrutiny just to reassure my fellow passengers. Instead, we get this fascist from CAIR on cable every night whining about all the injustices muslims suffer here. I guess his point is, what's a few 9/11's every few years, it's worth it to keep all the saudi "students" from being annoyed.

You are also totally correct that liberal judges and PC notions have made it virtually impossible for the police to act proactively. A cop on the beat develops a sixth sense who is a troublemaker and who is not. To liberals that is obvious racism. To the rest of us, it is common sense.

It is merely an outrage where domestic criminal justice issues are concerned. Liberals, with all their professed concern for the poor, condemn them to live in dangerous neighborhoods filled with drugs and violence. Rich liberals in gated communities don't worry about such things, and you can bet if a crack house opened next door they would have the cops there immediately, to heck with profiling.

But when the issue is terrorism and national security, the stakes are just too high to go along with their nonsense. It's bad enough that a nominally republican administration has banned profiling, etc and lets airport screeners waste resources on 75 year old grannies from minnesota. We simply can't risk a return to the Janet Reno days of treating terrorism as a minor law enforcement issue. The stakes are far too high now, the risks are too great and liberals have shown themselves incapable of rational judgment.

#20     Aug 16, 2006