Muslims Go Berserk After Christian Pres. Elected

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 18, 2011.

1. There is a public high school (Dearborn, Mi) probably 95% Arabic, why is the student body allowed prayer in that school? It is a public school.

Can you name a public school which is predominately one religion (other than Islam) which is allowed to hold prayers while in school or school functions?

It really doesn't matter if you can answer the question or even if you had a "good" reason.

Nothing is going to change.

The Muslims are coming. :cool:

----------------------

Is a Christmas tree, a form of communication?

Is a foot bath, a form of communication?

#21     Apr 18, 2011
  2. Did you read the Pike letter? (Please follow the link I provided.) The world is being set up for a war against Islam..WWIII...this war is meant to destroy "organized religion" and replace it with some form of Satanism. Please go and read the Pike letter...from the 1870s.

-gastropod

#22     Apr 19, 2011
  3. Astute??? More likely EVIL! The letter generally described the world wars we have seen already. Ask yourself, "Who is financing these 'revolutions' in these Middle East nations?" When you realize the west is bankrolling them...then you will see that something far more sinister is up.

-gastropod

#23     Apr 19, 2011
  4. I must have missed an edit or redaction above. Any student of history knows that there was a link between Nazi Germany and "Iran" - heck, "Iran" got its name from "Aryan" - at least as far as I can recall. The Germans were looking for "artifacts" in Persia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Iranian_relations

-gastropod

#24     Apr 19, 2011