Muslims Go Berserk After Christian Pres. Elected

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Please wake up! Here...let me extrapolate what you have written...

1.) Many have been killed in Jewish-Muslim (Israel) violence in the past decade, but...

2.) Many have been killed in Hindu-Muslim (Punjab) violence in the past decade, but...

3.) Many have been killed in the atheist-Muslim violence (France) in the past decade, but...

4.) Many have been killed in the atheist-Muslim violence (China) in the past decade, but...

Do you see a pattern here?

But, I won't let you hang for too long...read this page on the web...

http://geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com/2010/07/albert-pike-letter-to-mazzini.html

#11     Apr 18, 2011
  2. Hello

Hello

I dont got a solution either, but one thing I can say with absolute certainty is that the solution is not to appease people who act like this.

When guys like Petraeus come out in public and chastise that nutjopb preacher in Florida, instead of saying what animals these extremists who kill people are, that is not the answer.

When you do something like that it is the equivalent of giving in to a 2 year old who is throwing a hissy fit because he didnt get to have icecream for breakfast. When you give into lunatics like this, and when we change our way of life because of their actions, the nutjobs are winning.

What i would like to do personally, is spend time and money dealing with the 99.99% of western muslims who arent radical on campaigns which pitted them against the extremists, and on our side. As opposed to fighting wars in which we inevitably are viewed as the enemy by muslims. What we need to do is convince the rest of muslim society, that they need to speak out, and shun these animals every chance they get. We do not see nearly enough protest from the "good" muslim people against these shitheads in the middle east. (mostly due to fear of reprisal from radical islam.)

#12     Apr 18, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

What? You don't think Muslims and their violent tendencies have any bearing on you or your future? You don't think they are becoming a problem to our European allies and want Sharia law to be the law in cities in the U.S. already? Don't you understand that YOU are on the hit list for the Islamic religion and you may have to face their violence sometime soon?

#13     Apr 18, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

#14     Apr 18, 2011
  5. 2 billion people are a sect???

What exactly does that make Jewish people?

#15     Apr 18, 2011
  6. Actually, no, I don't. I think that constantly creating boogymen to wage war on is pretty silly. This is the latest incarnation of the xenophobia that some of you possess.

#16     Apr 18, 2011
  7. pspr

pspr

Is that a blanket no for all questions or no to some and maybe to otihers?

This nation wasn't founded on the founders sticking their head in the sand and hoping that a developing problem would go away. We tried that again in an attempt to stay out of WWII and that didn't work either. Past lessons are clear, ignoring an obvious growing menace to the world will only lead countries and peoples to regret their appeasment in the end.

#17     Apr 18, 2011
  8. No, I don't think the Muslims are coming, the Muslims are coming!

No, I don't think we will wake up and find ourselves in the United States of Islam.

No, I don't think that any woman I bring in to Heathrow will have to wear a veil one day.

Hitler and Islam have nothing to do with each other, not even remotely.

#18     Apr 18, 2011
  9. iprph90

iprph90

are you forgetting how many have been killed (hundreds of thousands Christian-Christian killing) in Rwanda in the 1990's....

and ethnic cleansing of over a hundred thousand Bosnian Muslims in the former Yugoslavia......

and tens of thousands of deaths in Sri Lanka in Budhist-Hindu fighting in the past 2 decades.

#19     Apr 18, 2011
  10. pspr

pspr

I never said they did, but now that you mention it........superior race - superior religion, death to the Jews - death to the Jews, world domination - world domination, etc. - etc.

#20     Apr 18, 2011