Muslims did 9/11 says former Director Of U.S. Army War College!,,

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GRothschild, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "What we need to stand up and say is that not only did they attack the USS Liberty, they did 9/11. They did it. I have had long conversations over the past two weeks with contacts at the Army War College, at the Headquarters Marine Corps, and I have made it absolutely clear in both cases that it is 100 percent certain that 9/11 was a Mossad operation. Period . . . And the Zionists are playing this as truly an all-or-nothing exercise, because if they lose this one,
    if the American people ever realize what happened, they're done.".,

[​IMG]

http://www.bollyn.com/index.php#article_12075

2. The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards.

These mossad agents were arrested and later released no questions asked
    [​IMG]

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html

3. This is what Israeli lobby and zionists want form you NON JEWS

They want you as a good as dead.

THEY WANT YOU TO DIE FOR THEM IN THEIR WARS

[​IMG]

4. nickdes

nickdes

I will remain a gentleman and not call you, what you really are!

5. Here is Obama treating like a brother a man who authorized killing of 3000 Americans

and launching wars on false pretenses

have a good look at who your leaders are

[​IMG]

6. Because Israeli leadership believes in attacking first, and have convinced the rest of you that attacking first is the right thing to do

They will by the end of Nov 2010 start a World War 3 by attacking Iran.

In the mean time USA is will default and dollar will be no more. Again ask yourself who is the FED.

They happen to be 96% Jewish, but these private central bank Jews don't actually care about anyone, not even Israel.

They've bankrupted entire western world for their own selfish reasons

7. This user is obviously a troll. I would be very pleased to see this thread deleted and this user banned.

8. Nem0

Nem0

Baron or Joe has changed title of this thread to muslims

instead of mossad

Baron and Joe Are now doing the bidding of Mossad

9. Nem0

Nem0

Want some more truth you Joe Scum Baron scum

[​IMG]

• 4.jpg
      File size:
      48.9 KB
      Views:
  10. Nobody cares what you think, troll. Why did you create an alias to post about Israel, Jews, etc. on a trading message board? Go tell someone who gives a fuck. How does your 9/11 paranoia help me make money?

#10     Apr 15, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.