Muslims are enraged!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Feb 3, 2006.

1. We all know who was sworn into office, legally or not. And we all know who got more votes, including more votes in Florida. Your claims that the dems can't win an election is absurd if they get more votes three times out of four.

#21     Feb 3, 2006

2. Study of Disputed Florida Ballots Finds Justices Did Not Cast the Deciding Vote
    By FORD FESSENDEN and JOHN M. BRODER
    George W. Bush would have won even if the Supreme Court had allowed the statewide manual recount that the Florida court had ordered to go forward.

#22     Feb 3, 2006
  3. I've explained this many times here. Generally speaking, the Muslim Arab mentality is unique in that <b>pride</b> is the highest value of all, and insults to their religion/honor cannot be tolerated.

Most American Muslims are African-American, which is an entirely different culture.

Muslim Arab mindset 101:

Two key words: HONOR & PRIDE above everything else. This is how the religious zealots (Hamas, Jihad) and the secular nationalists (Fatah, PFLP) are identical. Money, possessions, comfort, blood...even human life are all secondary, relatively unimportant values compared to the Muslim Arab man's all important sense of personal and family pride. This is why when an Arab Muslim's sister/daughter has premarital sex, the 'honorable' thing to do is to publicly kill her, in order to restore the family honor. Not all suicide bombers are devout Muslims. Take away the religious brainwashing nonsense, and there is still a massive sense of pride, accomplishment, and family honor when he blows himself up killing a few hated Zionists.
    Becoming a Shahid (martyr) is the highest honor in his society- much more dignified than becoming a successful businessman, athlete or entertainer.

Point the sole of your shoe in his direction, and he'll be whipped into such an insulted frenzy, the Western observer would think you've just shot his dog or something. Compromise is never an option to him, only absolute unquestionable victory. Anything else would be an unbearable insult to his pride.

#23     Feb 3, 2006
  4. Al Gore, not George Bush, should be sitting in the White House today as the newly elected president of the United States, two new independent probes of the disputed Florida election contest have confirmed.

The first survey, conducted on behalf of the Washington Post, shows that Mr Gore had a nearly three-to-one majority among 56,000 Florida voters whose November 7 ballot papers were discounted because they contained more than one punched hole.

The research shows that 45,608 of the 56,000 ballot papers (87% of the total) contained votes for Mr Gore, compared with 17,098 containing votes for Mr Bush (33%). In 1,367 cases, voters punched every hole except that for Mr Bush.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/US_election_race/Story/0,2763,430306,00.html

As I said, more people voted for Gore in Florida.

#24     Feb 3, 2006
  5. You mean more people tried to vote for al gore in 2000 but were too stupid to figure out how to do it correctly so the ballots were invalidated.

Be that as it may Gore lost and it doesn't matter now and I meant all elections anyways not just for president.

Now if the Democrats could have fielded a good candidate in the last election I would have voted for them but the party is weak and stupid.

#25     Feb 3, 2006
  6. Cmon, big difference. Don't be foolish. Try finding out the difference yourself, by burning a US flag here in the US, then go to France and get a cartoon of Muhammed published.

Right wingers once threatened a constitutional amendment, the "religion of peace" takes up arms, starts burning buildings, pulls diplomats, wants blood, theatens lifes & war on Europe, etc. How many people died when Newsweek published the lie that a koran was flushed down the toilet at Gitmo?

I noticed that the moderator decided one of the Danish cartoons I posted in this thread was too much trouble and pulled it. I can burn a US flag any day.

#26     Feb 3, 2006
  7. You would think after decades of having their asses kicked all over the place and being left behind in every facet of society they would maybe re-evaluate.

I thinkk they are confusing pride with stupidity.

#27     Feb 3, 2006
  8. That's exactly what I meant, I was not discussing the legitimacy of Bush's presidency, I was responding to your claims that the Dems can't win an election which is nonsense if more people intend to vote for them 3 times out of 4.

#28     Feb 3, 2006
  9. You're right of course, right wingers act within the bounds of the law, the "religion of peace" resorts to threats, violence and crimes.

The objectives are similar though - one way or another both groups want to stifle an expression of freedom of speech. Muslims want a religious symbol to be off limits, right wingers want a nationalistic (patriotic) symbol to be off limits. Both groups want to ban dissent - pictures of the Prophet Muhammad in one case, flag burning in the other.

#29     Feb 3, 2006
  10. ===================
    Wish it were ''just a few'' bad fanatic muslims ,
    but its about 100 million in that evil empire ;
    out of 1 billion moderate muslims.

The fanatics hate Jews ,Christians, hate Israel /America., hate themselves, hate other Arabs not as fanatical as themselves.
    Remember the Iran/Iraq war had nothing to do with Christians, Jews. Simply fanatics enraged/warring with each other.

Another interesting fanatic pattern;
    they in their emotionalism accidently trample each other frequently, get hit by small arms fire from their own weapons.

Another advantage of America, most Americans don't do stupid stuff like emotional small arms fire into air;
    & instead of chopping off thieves hands,
    American peace officers carry a .45 peace maker or 9mm.:cool:

#30     Feb 3, 2006