Muslim Terrorists killing soldiers inside Canada

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'm trying to figure out if he just lost his mind mid-thread, or has been at the bottle (again).

#31     Oct 22, 2014
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Lol @ pissing cow. So predictable. It's a pity there's no time stamp on these posts so I could see how closely I predicted your reply. :D

#32     Oct 22, 2014
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Consensus is you're an asshat.

#33     Oct 22, 2014
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'm not following. You predicted me to say "Sorry, what was your point again?"

#34     Oct 22, 2014
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Yep. That's your typical play dumb move. On the upside, you're good at it! :D

#35     Oct 22, 2014
  6. The guy is a pathological liar. I notice that occasionally he has a moment of "clarity" where he contradicts just about everything he typed for the previous few months...then, like clockwork, he's back to his talking points and his smarmy usual self.

#36     Oct 22, 2014
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ah, wonderful. So what was your point again on the 99% comment?

#37     Oct 22, 2014
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

That's why his posting history is such a treasure trove of hilarity to bring back up months later. That, and he'll claim someone else said something that they never did, and will never reproduce any links to backup his claims.

It's like playing hoops with a retarded kid.

#38     Oct 22, 2014
  9. Ricter

Ricter

I enjoy knowing you spend time on it. Like the so-called retarded kid is still smarter than you. :D

#39     Oct 22, 2014
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Perhaps you've heard of the innovative forum tool called the "Search"? Takes the "time" out of it. It's not like I'm going through microfish or something. For instance, that asshat poll where the entire forum (minus you and your other account Dave101010) voted you "Asshat", that I referred to in the above link - that took a whole 20 seconds.

What will I do now that my day is wasted? :eek:

#40     Oct 22, 2014